Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Sixteen

**Yushen Mansion**

Master Yushen, these are the documents and informations about Young Master Drake PS. " Secretary Lee said.

Hmm.  Open it. ". Secretary lee open the long brown envelope.

This woman, looks familiar, secretary lee? . hmmm. "Master Yushen asked.

She is the girl that Young master Drake fond of 5yrs ago and she is the girl that night too with Young Master. "Secretary Lee explain

She has a 5 yrs old son without a husband. Do you think, isn't it's strange.?  "Master Yushen said.

Our informat say,   after that incident 5yrs ago. Ms. Cruz, drop out of school and live to her mother hometown.  Then she gave birth to her son there.  In my conclusion Master Yushen. Isn't it this child is Young Master Drake son? ". Secretary Lee said. 

I don't think so.  I like you to get DNA sample to the child and Drake, but make it confidential. Only me and you know about it ok. "Master Yushen said.

Yes. Master Yushen.  "Secretary Lee replied.

***Office Cafeteria***

Susie you look blooming today..  "Missy noticed her.

Am I? I replied and smiled at her.

How's the feeling being a PS  with your long long time crush? "Missy asked again.

Great? Blessed? Hehe..  I have a secret to tell you but promise me to zipper your mouth ok. " I smiled again.

Ok.

Me and Mr. Yushen are dating.. "I said to Missy.

What?! Omo.. Omo...  I can't believe this. ". Missy was shocked.

Lower your voice Missy.. Shsssssh. " I said to Missy. 

Wait, Susie, what about Estella? Missy asked.

Drake will take care of it. " I said.

Hmmm.  But make sure not to get hurt ok. 

I nodded to Missy. 

***
Before I seat on my desk, I saw Estella at Drake office.  The wall of Drake office is a transparent glass therefore I can see clearly what's going on inside his office.  I saw Estella kiss Drake on his lips, but Drake push her away. I feel someone pinch my heart.  They starting to quarrel looking by their actions.  I can't hear anything what they are talking.  Suddenly Estella went out of the office.  She is hurriedly approaching to my direction. Unexpectedly her palm reaches my face.  Behind her was Drake.

Estella, .? Drake shouted.

You bitch. I warned you to be caution but you still seduce him. "Estella said to Susie.

Estella, enough!!! .This is not about her.  I'm breaking off our engagement because I want too. "Drake said.

Huh?  Let see Drake if you can,. And you bitch I 'll make you life a living hell." Estella walk away. 

Susie.. " Drake approach me.

I want to be alone. "I said to him.  I left him. 
I didn't come back to work that afternoon
After I left the office,. I went to fetch Noah at school.  Drake keeps on calling on my phone but I ignored his call. I don't want to talk to him now..

Hi. Noah.." I said as I saw Noah approaching me.

Mama... Mama.."Noah hug me.."mama I want to eat ice cream. 

Ok.  Mama will buy you an ice cream.  Let's have a date my little prince. " I said to him. I brought Noah to a mall. Buy him a toys, clothes,  let him play at kiddies playroom.
I bring him to a restaurant and having dinner together. I bought him his favorite, spaghetti. His happiness is my happiness.  He is my strength and the only treasure I have.  "

Noah, let's go.. Time to go home.  Granny is waiting for Noah... "I said.

Ok. Mama. "Noah and I went home.  I saw Drake standing infront of our door. 

Hi, Uncle Drake. "Noah greeted him.

Noah go in first, ok. Mama will follow later. ". I said to Noah. Noah went in.

Susie, can we talk.? He asked.

I sighed and said"ok.

I'm sorry, about earlier.  Just give me sometimes to settle my problem with Estella. Just stay by my side Susie. Ok.  I need you by my side.  "Drake said.

I'll tried, but I can't promise you.  I want to fight for our relationship but I can't win with Estella. "I explain.

You don't have too, I'll do it for us.  Just promise me that you won't leave me. Just stay  by my side Susie. "Drake hugged me tightly. I jusy nodded at him....

**End of Chapter Sixteen**

Please Vote  Love and Forgiveness

Follow celle1987 for more chapters and stories