A Silent Lover 6: Intoxicated

Author’s Note:

So maybe, I do suck at promises. I’m so sorry for late update. When I finished JAH, my next story will be No Boundaries. COUNTDOWN: 4 chapters + Epilogue (This is just a summary-style story, so it’s quite rushed).

Anyway, here is Chapter Six. Enjoy!

Intoxicated

 (Chapter Six of Just an Heir’s prequel – A Silent Lover)

August 1979

Carlos stared at his liquor glass for a while. He watched the movement of the liquid inside, in front of Stephanie, sleeping peacefully on her bed. The room was a little dark, and only the moon was the only source of light. The clock was the only thing breaking the silence other than the wind coming from the opened window. He smiled to himself and finished the contents of the glass in one gulp.

Every night, he will stand beside the door, watching the girl he loves sleep. She is so near, yet so far to him. He doesn’t know what to do anymore. He just wanted to see her even if it’s in a cowardly way.

Her hair was tousled, almost covering her face. With his heart beating fast, he approached her, kneeled at the side of her bed and removed those strands of hair.

The pain was there, deep within his heart. Why is it so hard for him to express himself? Why can’t he do it like normal men?

What if she rejects me? What if she thinks I’m not good enough for her?

Then he decided, he won’t tell her, not even in a thousand years. He can’t stand the thought of her rejecting him. He won’t go through the same pain again. But he loves the girl so damn much that it hurts. There’s a part of him that wants to show her how much he loves her. Maybe, if he’s ready to conquer his fears.

Carlos pressed his lips to hers, closing his eyes just to focus on his heart beating, or the way she makes him feel breathless. He wanted more – so badly that it’s killing him. He carefully cupped her cheeks and licked her lips gently. Oh heck the sensation was too much. He wanted to let it out.

He was used to the usage of sex to let out his frustrations, but he can’t. He had no choice but to keep quiet. He realized how sex is a sacred thing, and that it’s to be used by people who loved each other. He realized how disgusting it was that he had shared it with women he didn’t love. It was like a used bubble gum used by different people.

Without him realizing, he was back to the bathroom again, scrubbing himself as hard as he could and washing his genitals repeatedly. He was brushing his teeth until his gums bleed. But he still felt dirty.

He sighed and wore a more comfortable outfit, then went back to his room where he tried to fall asleep.

~*~

Stephanie felt like a zombie. It was as if during the night, someone was watching her. But the moment she opened her eyes, it was gone. It felt as if her eyes were playing tricks on her. She went downstairs to drink her milk, hoping it will help her sleep.

On her way, she saw Carlos staring at the window of the balcony, his face obscured by the shadow. He was holding a glass filled with whiskey. She watched him drink it in one gulp.

His muscles were on show, as he was only wearing pajamas. He was really sexy, no wonder why girls drooled over him and why he became a true womanizer. She blushed profusely when she remembered their first night together. He had been gentle and indeed, very persuasive. He was a master of seduction and he will do everything to have a woman wrapped around his finger.