Day 2:Marsal:Lets go shopping!!!

It's like 01:23(24 hour style. just in case of forgetfulness) during the time of writing this/recording this.As you may read this in the little voice in your head. That tiny voice in your head that was, has and will always be there, mimicking your voice, maybe your friends, your family?

What about Morgan Freeman? Yes, you shall now read this in Morgan Freeman's voice. I better hope Elizabeth used that book I gave her to write down her story, and not just personal feelings.That will piss me off honestly.

Anyway, I awoke to a quite; I would say, 'large' sound. It sounded similar to that of a shoe in a tumble-dryer, but it wasn't from the outside world; where battles involving the deafening sounds of cannons and explosions take place.

But it came from......my own lab.

You may not know but Mars isn't like Earth.We make Australia look like Candy land by contrast.

Getting up I started to think more about the sound. I was walking down the hallway, looking at ways to get down."Ladder,No. Stairs, take too long.

Elevator, perfect." Judging the frequency, loudness and the amount of echo, I got more worried, picking up the pace at each thought processing through my head. The sound went on and on but as soon as I got the secret elevator it stopped. The sound stopped. I still kept processing and thinking, why it would stop.

I uttered these words under my breath,"Elizabeth." I repeatedly mashed the open button, thinking all what can happen to Elizabeth.

'Ding,' the door open. Swiftly, I jumped in the elevator and said, "Floor; Elizabeth." The automated voice said,"Yes, Marsal." The elevator quickly teleported me to the lab.I paused, looking around I said, "Its to quite silent. Too silent." I started to walk around doing my best to recognize the environment. The broken lights, cages torn apart, and the protective glass absolutely shattered didn't surprise me; it was a breakout. I started to see a blood trail with footprints leading to...to.....................

my face grew pale as my guts dropped.

It was to Elizabeth's room.

I rushed to the door fast enough to metaphorically break the sound barrier.

I tried to open the door, "Dammit!! Locked." I typed in the code to the door, "Nothing. Has to be jammed." I stood back, then held my palm to the door, I flipped a switch on my gloves,the AI said"Overclock initiated." I blasted the door open, leaving a loud echo throughout the area. "That's a lot of dust." I said. "What's that?" a spider like creature jumped at me(aprox. the size of a average man's chest).Without hesitation I jabbed my arm through where I think the chest is. The devastation of a creature, dropped on the floor like a drunk friend. I crouch down to examine the creature for any sign(more like leftovers) of Elizabeth. By examine I mean checking the stomach. "Empty." I walked into Elizabeth's room, all over.All over her bed on the carpet, on the book shelf, everywhere. However, I saw something unscathed. Elizabeth's diary. I kneel down to get a closer look, it read,'I just heard a loud s......'a pen mark dragging on the page.I was still like a rock,"She writes? In her journal.I just have my AI do it for me during the day.Well now I know she is old fashion."Grabbing the book I flipped through the pages,"This can't be.It doesn't have the day when I gave her the journal, or anything besides this and some poems."Despite the pain in my gut, I scavenge her room, looking at every detail for a recording devise.

Nothing.

The pain in my stomach increased, as my body weakened. I painstakingly stood up, looking down and walked out the room. I started to walk past the bathroom moaning over the lost of a l....."Elizabeth?" She turned around,"Marsal? Ummmmm." She was covered in blood. My previous thoughts left my head, and the pain plus the weakness vanished and I only focused on what was in front of my pupils and other parts of my eye.