Day 1:Elizabeth:Fun times ahead

Dear Diary:

First things first:

What was Marsal thinking? Why the massacre? Was it something to relieve bottled up emotions or what?

I'm quite puzzled on why Marsal gave me this. It is a good gift yes, but ...why? Something's up with him I need to investigate and study him like an animal(even though technically speaking humans are animals but I mean animal as in any species that doesn't have the brain and intelligence of humans).

Let's get back on point. This... "book"? It's not a traditional type of book in a sense because it is more of a digital transfer device. As you write in the "book" it transfers the handwritten data to a hard drive kept somewhere away from me, or at least that's what Marsal said(he was very vague about it). I'm going to stop using quotations on the word book because it's to tedious and annoying. This book was possibly given to me so I can write my thoughts or events. I don't want this though, but its not because I don't like this book. It is more like that I may not write in it all the time thus not giving as accurate data as I hope and hindering the evidence I may or may not need.

Regular people would probably write down their day before going to bed. When I go to bed I just want to drop down and sleep so any sort of data recording of any sort would be very difficult.

A Briefing of what happened

*Note-I am really sleepy and my bed is calling so this well be very short.

Anyway the day was the usual. Hmmm, that is not sufficient intel, I will now explain what is the usual.

Wake up Marsal, 1-2. Deal with his lame/bullshit antics, 3-4. Leave for supply and/or test subjects gathering, 5-6. Test for Safety of what we gathered 7-8. (And now time to add this) Record data in dairy 9-10.

There is a joke located in there somewhere you just have to be old enough or you know Google "12 buckle my shoe".

As stated above it was trouble dealing with Marsal. I told him a whole speech on his lack of interest or concentration. However I thick he just imagined a mustache and monocle on me and having me say stupid British phrases.. The poor bastard had trouble keeping up, until he got behind the wheel. Being an idiot Marsal went NASCAR fast knowing well enough that I hate monstrous speed in vehicles. Especially one who can not drive. We somehow made it to the city safely, surprisingly given the circumstances.We did see some giant mutant bugs, which fascinated the doctor and I(and by fascinate I mean terrify). Maybe except the spider, they weren't as bad. Might be that spider's kill other bugs I hate. We did find the zombies. He told me to stay inside because I couldn't handle it. I didn't knew what he meant by it but I have a feeling "it" involves his dance moves. It was hilarious, specially when he started to twerk. Don't look at me like that, it was a laugh fest you should've seen it. You wouldn't want to touch his moves.

Marsal did something different when we got back(besides the dancing). He wanted to help me test the subjects for diseases, structure of tissues or weakness.I didn't trust it but it was a kind gesture so I went along with it. We did find some useful information; like how they regenerate extremely fast, they do have diseases but none are contagious except for dead cells. A average immune system can fend them off even though weak ones can cause either a deadly sickness or death. He wanted to kill the test subject(usually happens) but this time, instead of using machinery he used hand to hand combat. Or more like bat to face combat.He started to smash their heads in and then, something bothered him. He then went to go to new levels of brutality. I won't write all since I am very sleepy. One of the zombies intestines was used to hang another, but it didn't kill him. Then he started to brutalize the zombie like it was a pinata.  Just replace that paper on the outside with blood and flesh, and candy with organs and fluid. I've seen him kill things with a blunt object but...not like this. He even had the face like,'nothing was wrong'. HE MADE A ZOMBIE PINATA! A LIVE ONE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC!!

I left the area asap. I just needed time alone and to look at kitten pictures and other cute things. the ultimate brain bleach) online.

I'm sooooooooo sleepy, my vision is getting blurred.

Is that good? Oh wait that's my eyes closing.

Yours sleepy,

Elizabeth Green

P.S Just overheard Marsal doing the laundry.

P.S.S I need to get some sound proof doors.