Daniel Journal:Day 1

Lucky Times.

Marsal recently accepted my stay. He seemed to not want my company[or any for that matter]. Well I did knock the days and nights out of him so, I can understand that reason. However, Elizabeth told me to and I quote,"Here's a baton, don't shock yourself with it, I am not going to deal with your stiff.Now deal with noise." She didn't get any punishment, like at all, just a slap on the back and a warning. I got a punch in the face, I just followed orders from a scary lady. A REALLY scary lady. Her eyes can steal your soul and crush your dreams. And her boot can get lodged in ones ass.

I finally got away from my captors making me an assistant. Now I'm free and I'm an assistant. Now that I read it over again I realize I'm still in the same situation(well at least I'm not getting coffee for people this time). 

Wait, you here that. THAT'S THE "DUMBEST PERSON ON EARTH [MARS]" award.

The nominees are:

Crack-head down the street_For being a crack head

Old Man Jenkins_For being an old man

The author_For breaking the fourth wall, writing non-distinguishable characters, not spelling good, not organizing this story, not finishing/writing for this story, for being an ass, for not reading over a story to check for errors both continuity and spelling/grammar, for...okay what wasn't this guy.

{I take offense to that}

"Well good for you"

{Why did you break the fourth wall}

"Because I'm really angry at the moment"

{How are doing this?}

"I don't know.Ask yourself?"

{Okay. Why are YOU doing this.}

"Because YOU(the author of this shit story) wanted to extend this journal entry and remind yourself what an asshat you are. While also (maybe) having humorous dialogue, having an author interact with a character and stretch YOUR story muscle because YOU were being lazy browsing social media."

{Well when you put it like that it sounds like a stupid excuse for some "funny" dialogue, and selfish insertion.}

"So basically it makes YOU sound like a prick"

{I really need to develop these characters more and not resort to the cliches}

"Why not?"

{Cliches are what they are, cliche.}

"Makes sense *cough* not *cough*"

{You do realize I can read that.}

"Whatever."

{I should use some lyrics from 8 mile to end this before it goes on for too long.}

"Yea, you should. Makes you seem hip with the youngings"

{(Well besides the fact that as I'm writing this I am a younging) Okay.}

{And alls well that ends okay,

So I'll end this shit

With a fuck you but, have a nice day}

The author sure is a tiring person, I feel sorry for anyone who is friends with him in real life(If he even has friends). Where was I? Oh yea the nominees.

The last nominee is me.

And the winner of the "DUMBEST PERSON ON EARTH [MARS]" award iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIs........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Daniel Rodumby(It's actually Rutilius).

CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE AWARD, how do YOU feel.

"Like.."{Shit}

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LEFT!!"

......

*cricket sound

*wind blowing

*empty head sounds

.....

I look like a fucking idiot.

*wind blows saying 'course you do'

Mr. Marsal and Mrs. Elizabeth are trying to find my old journal which I lost in the whole disaster. I wonder why they need it. Luckily they told me where the food, and guns are so I don't have to worry.

I just hope they got pizza. 

Yea, they got pizza and a microwave, I think its a microwave, it heats stuff up so I don't have to worry. It does make an odd noise though. Just hope I don't die. 

End Day 1