Ugh, some people need to get a room

Lily's POV

Emily looks beautiful, lying on the grass with her back to me, T-shirt tight and clinging to the muscles on her back, and below her shorts her calves bulge slightly. Swimmers muscles, taught and powerful, like a panther. Her face looked kind of like a cat too, something about her eyes, or maybe her nose.

She rolls over, and starts to play with a daisy, plucking a few petals at a time and dropping them in a tiny rain of white.

"She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not" she says in a sing song voice, teasing me.

I caught the last few petals before she could and pulled them off.

"She loves you" I laugh, drawing a smile from her.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure, does it count if someone interrupts the petal pulling?"

"Does it count if you pull out more than one petal at a time?" I countered quickly.

"Maybe I should count again" she says, a finger pressed thoughtfully to her cheek.

"Have you seen how many petals there are on a daisy, it would take forever, why don't you try asking your love if they love you?" I ask coyly.

"I'm not sure, what if they say no?" she replies in a fake scared voice.

"Maybe you'll be surprised." I lean towards her.

"Maybe" she agrees, leaning in too. "Lily Rose Bailey, do you-"

I smile "Yes" I reply before she can finish.

She narrows her eyes, irritated that I cut her off "-want to play tag" she continues then grins and pushes me down the hill.

When I stop rolling I hear her shout "You're it"

I shake my head slightly, brush a few leaves from my hair and stand up.

"You're in trouble now!" I yell, running back up the hill.

She's a little way off and watching me to see what I'm going to do. I run at her, reach out to grab her, but she dodges away at the last second and my fingertips just brush her arm, again and again I try to catch her, but no matter what I try, and no matter how fast I run she's always just out of reach.

"Aww, ickle baby is too slow to catch me" she taunts

"It's not my fault that I don't go swimming every day, I'm not sporty like you" I whine.

She just laughs and jumps over me as I try to tackle her legs.

"Hmph" I sulk, going back to the picnic basket, where I find my secret weapon.

"I guess you won't want any Pringles then" I say, waving the packet at her.

"Hey no fair!" she calls, circling round.

"You want them you come get them."

"I hate you” She hisses

"But you love Pringles" I taunt back.

She comes in and I open the tub and hold out a few for her on my palm.

She stalks closer, and I watch the muscles moving in her legs as she walks, tensing and relaxing with each step. It’s almost soothing to watch.

When she takes one and I don't do anything to her she comes in and waits for some more, and eventually I give her the tube and she sits next to me, convinced that I'm not going to do anything. That's all she knows.

Suddenly I leap forward and pin her down. Given a few seconds she could probably shake me off, so I don't give her that time, instead I start to tickle her.

"No! Ahh! Get off" she squeals thrashing about under me, but to no avail. I only stop after I think she's suffered enough, but I don't get off just yet.

"I'll stop, but it'll cost you a kiss"

She pouts and turns her head to one side.

"No?" I ask "Alright,"

I start to tickle her again.

"Wait! No! Ahh! No! Ahh ! I'll kiss you!"

I pause. "What was that?"

"I'll kiss you" she says irritably

"Promise?"

"Promise." she sighs, pouting.

I roll off her and let her sit up.

"Let's get this over with" she mutters

"Don't pretend you won't enjoy it" I replied with a cheeky grin.

She smiles to and gives me a quick peck. It's a public park after all, there's some little kids down the hill, we're not gonna be doing any full on snogging, that's just gross when couples do that in public.

So we laughed and enjoyed are picnic, which, I have to say, tasted great.