Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Hailey's POV

Oh my god he asked me on a date. What do I do? What do I say? I mean, I kinda like hayes but not in like a "I want to date you" kind of way. If I did go on this date with him, it would help me with my plan, so I guess I should go. I honestly hope that this date will be somewhat fun so that hayes will want to be with me more so then we can become closer.

Hayes snaps me out of my daze when he says, "Hailey, are you okay? Is that a yes or no because if you don't want to it's perfectly fine."

"Actually, I would love to Hayes!"

"Okay so I'll come to your house around 3ish tomorrow and dress in a bathing suit," he said as he runs off probably back to his house.

I didn't exactly want to go home yet so I just walked around for a bit. Sometimes I just like to be alone but then I start to think of bad things, things that the doctors told me I shouldn't think of. Things like this plan I have for the Grier family.

I know that the doctors told me I should be fine because I was acting better, but I was only acting that way so I could get out of that stupid place. I mean I probably wouldn't hurt my brother again but that doesn't mean I wouldn't hurt anyone else.

Hayes POV

She said yes! I was so excited and I knew exactly how I would plan this date. So tomorrow at 3 I'm gonna pick her up and take her to wet n wild, well actually Nash will be taking us to wet n wild. But then afterwards we are going to go and get something to eat, except I haven't thought of a place to go that would be good. It needs to be causal but have good food. I'll probably just have Nash help me decide later.

I was walking back to my house and just thinking about Hailey and how she really is truly beautiful. I really think I love her.

I made it back to my house and ran straight up to Nash's room. I told him everything. How I took on a walk in the woods, and how I asked her to go on a date, and I told him all about the date. He was actually happy for me because he could see how much I really liked Hailey, but he also found it funny the way I just kinda blurted out the questions if she wanted to go on a date with me. I was just so excited that I am finally going to get to go on a date with the girl I fell in love with the first time I saw her.

------------------------------------------

Authors note💕

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in SO long. I've been so busy with school and volleyball but I'm really trying. I'll probably only be able to update on the weekend from now one because it's just to hard during the week. Also I'm sorry that all my chapters are short but I write the chapter in my notes on my phone first so the chapter looks way longer on there😁

Please please please comment and vote because I need to know how you guys like the book👌! Love you all😘😋