Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Hailey's POV

730 days. That's how long I've been waiting to get out of the Arizona State Mental Hospital. Your probably wondering why I'm here. When I was 5, my dad started to abuse me and my brother who was 3 at the time. He did this until I was 10 and my brother was 8.

By that time, I started to feel like I was going crazy. I would talk to myself and it was like there was an evil side to me. Once my dad left, my evil side just took over and I started to hurt my brother. At age 11, it got really bad and I tied up my brother and hung him over a fire. My mom came home and saw what I did and called the police and they took me to the mental hospital.

Now I'm here. My mom was feeling judged and felt like it was time for a change, so as soon as I got out, we packed up our stuff and now we're moving to North Carolina. I don't really know why we have to move. Like I don't think that moving to another state will make me any better, it will probably just make me worse. Oh and if your wondering about my brother, we are still gonna live together but he hates me and we never talk. I mean I'm perfectly fine with that.

So back to moving to North Carolina. It takes a really long time to get there so I just decided to sleep the whole time. After the longest time we were finally there. I grabbed all my things and brought them up to my room of my new house. We moved onto a small street with only a couple houses on it. Our house was actually pretty big and I have no idea how my mom could afford it.

I went up to my room and unpacked all my things, which wasn't a lot since I just got out of the mental hospital. As I was unpacking I heard the happy screams of a little girl coming from next door. I looked out my window and saw a happy family laughing and talking in their backyard.

Their was a boy that looked around my age, a boy looking around the age of 16, a young girl that looked around the age of 5, and a mom. I couldn't really see what they looked like since I was far away. They just looked so happy and I was jealous. I wanted a family like that but no, my dad had to abuse me and I had to become crazy. As soon as I saw that family having a great time I just knew what I had to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Well this is my first fan fiction so I hope you guys like it😊

Hayes will come in the next chapter😋