Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Hailey's POV

Hayes just asked Nash to talk to him in the bathroom, which sounds kind of weird. I was really curious about what they were talking about, so I put my ear to the door, trying to listen to them.

"Just go out there and ask her if she wants to go on a walk or something like that. Don't be really akward or weird because she was already a little creeped out by the way you kept staring at her. Also just tell her how you feel," is what I think I heard Nash say.

That made me really nervous because it was pretty obvious that they were talking about me. I've never had anyone like me before, so this is all pretty new to me. I thought about it and decided that if he does ask me to walk with him, I will because it will really help me with my plan that I have to ruin this family. I just don't know what to say or do and I don't want to say the wrong thing because then he might not like me anymore and that will totally ruin my plan.

I guess my mom invited the Grier's over for dinner and everyone seemed pretty excited about, but I just wanted to talk to Hayes and then I want them to leave. They are just to happy for me. I'm going with that Hayes will ask me on that walk when we are done eating so I just have to eat really fast and then we can talk.

Hayes POV

I'm going to wait til after dinner to ask Hailey to walk and talk with me. I'm a little nervous because I don't know what she will say to me. Also, she hasn't tried talking to me and I think she thinks I'm weird so I don't want her to not like me back. She also has this creepy, mysterious vibe to her and that makes me a little scared that she might try to do something to me or my family, but I'm just gonna shake that feeling off.

We were eating hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner and I guess I was a little nervous because I ate my hot dog REALLY fast. Hailey are her food pretty fast too, so I thought that I should take to her now.

"Hailey can I please talk to you outside?"

"Hayes this is not the right time, it is-" my mom was cut off by Hailey.

"It's fine. I'm done eating anyways."

Hailey followed me out to her backyard where there was a path that lead into the woods. I walked down that path, with Hailey right next to me.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Hailey awkwardly asks me.

"Umm, well I kind of like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tomorrow night?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Thank you guys so much for reading!😘 Sorry I haven't been updated a lot I was on vacation and I'm starting school on Monday UGGGH😞

Well hope you guys like this chapter and do you guys want any of the other guys in the story or just hayes and Nash? Please vote and comment💚✌️