Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Hailey's POV

Just my luck. My mom is making me hang out with the kids from next door. I learned that their names are Nash who is 16, Hayes who is 14, and Skylynn who is 5. We were all in the basement of my house playing video games. We had to been playing for a while and Nash is actually a little fun to hang out with and Skylynn is so cute, but the Hayes kid keeps staring at me and it's kinda freaking me out.

"Nash why is your brother staring at me? Is something wrong?" I whispered to Nash, who was sitting next to me.

"I think he likes you. He always gets those eyes when he is looking at someone he likes."

Oh great. I didn't like Hayes at all and if he likes me, then he will want to hang out with me more often. Wait, that's perfect! If I can spend more time with Hayes, then I will be closer to his family and it will make my plan much easier.

Hayes POV

I can't stop staring at Hailey. She is just so beautiful. Her eyes are just this stunning blue color, and they make her stand out since she has black hair. While we were playing the games, I noticed how she has this mysteriousness to her. It just makes me want to know more and more about her. I think I'm gonna talk to her today, alone, but first I need to talk to Nash about some advice.

"Nash can I talk to you in the bathroom?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said while he followed me to the bathroom.

"I really need your help because I think that Hailey is beautiful and I want to get to know her and maybe even date her later on but I don't know how to approach her. Help me please!" I said really fast, trying to get my point across.

"Just go out there and ask her if she wants to go on a walk or something like that. Don't be really akward or weird because she was already a little creeped out by the way you kept staring at her. Also just tell her how you feel." Nash told me, which really helped me out.

I walked out of the bathroom with Nash behind me. My mom and Haileys mom were both down in the basement, waiting for all of us younger people to all be together.

"Nash, Hayes, Skylynn ,Haileys mom invited us to stay for dinner and I wanted to make sure that was all okay with you guys?" My mom said.

"YES!" All three if us shouted at the same time.

I knew that after dinner would be the perfect time to ask Hailey to walk with me and tell her how I really feel.

------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Sorry it's not that good. Just kinda a filler😕 I'm going on vacation this week so I might not be updated much. Love you guys😘 (even though there is only like 60 of you)