Chapter 9: Doctors

Juliet's POV:

*2 months and 3 weeks later*

I finally got emancipated. I legally live with Johnnie and Bryan.

I brought in the last box of mine from my moms. My mom seemed to care. She rubbed my belly and said congratulations. I didn't even tell her I was pregnant. I wonder if I'm showing? I was already skinny in the first place.

After I put the box down on the bed I walked into the bathroom and lifted my shirt. I saw a slight bulge. I pushed out my tummy a little bit. I laughed. I took a picture of my bump on Johnnie's phone. I don't have a phone yet.

"Johnnie! Come in here!" I screamed.

"What?!" He ran in here sounding worried.

"Look it!" I screamed. I pulled up my shirt. He gasped and reached his hand out and then pulled back all of a sudden.

"I give you permission, daddy." I responded. He giggled and placed his hand on my belly.

"Hi, baby. It's your daddy." He said to the baby.

The doctor said I was growing fast. The baby is really healthy.

Today, I get to go to the doctors and listen to the babies heartbeat and get a sonogram.

I texted Cat on Johnnie's phone.

Me: hey. i have an appointment today and Johnnie's busy. would you want to go?

Kitty-Cat: wow! she's alive! you haven't talked to me since you dropped out. sure, i'd love too. when is it?

Me: wow, I dropped out last week. :p and in like 20 minutes.. sorry for short notice.

Kitty-Cat: alrighty, on my way.

-----

I heard a honk and automatically knew it Cat.

I kissed Johnnie and ran out then I ran out the door. I jumped in Cat's car.

"Hey, babe!" I told her.

"Hey, girly. It's so weird knowing that you're pregnant. It's so weird knowing that Johnnie's the dad. It's so weird knowing that Johnnie got laid." She joked.

"Hurry! Let's go! I don't want to miss the appointment." I told her.

*Skipping car ride*

Cat parked and we both got out. We both headed towards the door. I signed in.

Literally as soon as we sat down I heard "Ms. Spears?"

We got up and headed towards the nurse. She took my measurements.

Weight: 110 lb

Height: 5'1" even

She took us to a room and I laid down on the bed-thingy. Cat sat next to me.

After waiting for fifteen minutes the doctor finally came in.

"Hi, Juliet." He stated.

"Hello, doctor." I said very formally.

"This might be cold." She put this gel on my tummy.

She pulled up a picture of my baby. She moved it around a little and found the heartbeat. "Wow, the baby's heartbeat is strong." She stated.

"There's only one.. Isn't there?" I said confused.

"Yes, only one baby." She laughed.

I smiled. "Let me go get these pictures printed out for you. Then we need to talk about something serious." She walked off.