Chapter 18

Johnnie's POV:

*1 day later*

I was holding my very calm baby. She cooed and I kissed her cheeks. Maybe it's good just being us.

"My pretty, pretty baby!" I said when I tickled her. Sophie laughed.

God. She's so perfect. Even though she looks just like me. She has a lot of hair for being so young. She has fairly light colored hair. Very curly.

I fed Sophie and i threw her spit up rag over my shoulder and began to burp her.

Then I heard a knock. It's not unusual for someone to come and help me with the baby. I walked to the door still burping Sophie.

I opened it.

Juliet was standing there. "Hi, Johnnie..." I stood in shock for a good thirty seconds. I still don't know what to say.

"Hi, Juls..."

"I'm so sorry, Johnnie. I shouldn't of left. I'm so sorry to you and Sophie. I shouldn't of abandoned you guys. I'm the worst mother... I've been so depressed." She told me.

I didn't respond. I smelt pot on her clothes. I let her in anyways.

I handed her the burp rag and then Sophie.

"I'm glad you're back." I lied. I want her off my property.

She smiled. "I'm glad I'm back with my family too."

"Are.... Are you high?" I asked.

"Not really."

I brushed it off. It's whatever. I don't care. Sophie started to cry. Juliet didn't know what to do so she handed her back.

I cuddled the baby close to me. "Shh. Shh. Daddy's here." She smiled. "Look at you.. My little goofy monkey!"

I looked down at my watch. 10 pm. Shit. Sophie should be in bed.

I handed her back to Juliet. "You want to put her to bed?" I asked. "Sure."

Juliet left and I sat on the couch. I am so angry. Juliet finally returned.

I sat up and walked towards her.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I said yelling but very quietly.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't of done that. I'll make it up to both of you... I-I swear." She began to cry.

"I'm ready to be a mother."

"I didn't get to choose if I was ready or not ready, Juliet. I just did. Like a real parent."

She began to sob. Now I feel like a dick. I pulled her into my arms.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of said that... I love you so much.. I was just so hurt. We can get through this. I swear." I told her.

"I love you too."

"Let's go to bed." I said.

We arrived to the bedroom. We laid on the bed and cuddled for a while. Then we kissed. Then more stuff happened. I made sure I had a condom to prevent more Sophie's. This is better.

----

i sowy it short no ragrets

THIS STORY IS A YEAR OLD 🎉🎊

15 COMMENTS OR I WONT UPDATE

P.S. I don't do smut. Sorry. That's as close as you're gonna get.

BUT YAY ERRTHINGS GOOD.

EDIT: I PUT OF PICTURE OF JULIET

-hannahbanana