Chapter 6: Early Birthday Present

*1 week later*

Johnnie's POV:

"JULIET! Wake up! Wake up!" I said as I was jumping on my bed. Juliet and I always end up in the same bed. She hasn't slept on the couch.

"Johnnie, what the fuck?" She pulled off the blanket.

"I made you breakfast! Hurry up and get ready, I have a surprise for you." I told her.

I pulled my girlfriend into the kitchen. "Eat up!"

I walked away and went into the bathroom so I can get ready. I turned on the flat iron and I looked at the mirror. I hate myself. I knock my head against the wall. *beep* the flat iron is hot. I straightened my hair.

I opened the door and saw Juliet waiting there.

"You take so long." She told me. I smiled and she pulled me into a kiss.

"I'll be done in five minutes."

*30 minutes later.*

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"To get you an early birthday present." I said.

We drove for a while until she finally realized where we were going.

"The mall?" She asked.

"Yup. You need clothes. I'm not taking you back to your mother's house."

"How are you paying for this? You don't have a job!" She yelled.

"I told my mom that my girlfriend needed clothes. My mom is excited that I have a girlfriend and kinda gave me $450 to spend on you." Her jaw dropped.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" She squealed.

I leaned in to kiss her.

As I parked, Juliet jumped out of the car and started to run towards the entrance. I didn't even try to catch her.

"You should join the track team." I said when I caught up with her.

"I'm excited." She told me.

I opened the door for her.

"Thanks, my prince."

"Anytime, princess."

I grabbed her hand and started walking. We started to walk to Hot Topic. We walked in and Bring Me The Horizon was playing. The cashier walked towards us.

"Excuse me, but are you Johnnie Guilbert?" The cashier asked me.

"I am." I said smiling.

"C-can I get an autograph?" She asked me. She had to be like twenty-five.

"Sure thing." I said grabbing the pen.

"Your girlfriend is so pretty by the way."

"Thank you." I handed the pen back and walked over to Jul.

Juliet already had a pile of clothes. This won't take long I hope.

"Hurry up! I'm bored!" I said nagging.

"I'm done, Jesus!"

We walked over to the register and payed.

"Your total is $410.20, thank you for shopping. Here's your hot cash. See you again!"

We walked out of the store. She was beaming. She has the best smile I've ever seen.

"We have twenty dollars left. Wanna grab lunch? I wanna talk about something."

"Sure, baby."

We walked over to the food court and saw Panda Express. I ordered our food and we sat down.

"So, what did you need to talk about?" She asked.

"I'm thinking about dropping out." I told her.

"Really? Me too!"

"I'm not 'school material' someone offered me a job.. I can get you a job too if you decide you want to drop out. We still have to talk this over." I explained.

"I'm going to try to get emancipated before I drop out."

"Perfect."

"Let's head home. I wanna show you something." I said winking.

"Ugh, you're nasty." She laughed.

----------------

I'm sorry that it took so long to update. I'm lazy xD

Is dropping out the best thing for them? Are they making a stupid decision? Comment!!

COMMENT AND VOTE OR I WON'T UPDATE!

-Hannah Leilani<3