24

Your POV

I looked up when I heard a car door close, but stayed sitting because I knew it was Camila and she'd let herself in.

I closed my notebook that was laid out in front of me when I heard the front door open and close.

"Hey, bebé," I heard Camila say as she walked into the living room.

"Hey," I smiled at her, leaning up and pecking her lips as she approached me.

"How was the meeting?" I asked her as she sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Boring," she giggled. "We finalized the dates."

"Tour dates?" I asked her, feeling her nod as she kissed my neck gently.

"So, when do you leave for tour?" I asked.

"In two months. October fourth is the first show in Oakland," she told me with a sad smile.

"I feel like a proud mom," I joked to ease the tension I was feeling about not wanting her to leave.

"Stop," she laughed. "I actually wanted to ask you something..."

I raised my eyebrows at her, letting her know she could continue.

"Would you maybe... want to come with me?" She asked.

"Go with you on tour?" I asked, watching her nod slightly while biting her lip.

"Cam..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"It's just a couple months around North America," she started. "I know you said you don't want to be in the way, but I want you there."

"I know you do," I told her. "What about work? I'm not going to leech off of you for two and a half months while we're on tour."

"Shut up," she said with a small smile. "You're my girlfriend. That's not leeching off of me. Plus, I've told you before I'll buy you whatever I want to buy you."

I laughed at her words, feeling her sit up next to me.

"Look, if you don't want to come then that's okay," she told me. "I'm not going to pressure you into coming."

"Cam, it's not even like that," I started. "Honestly, I want to come with you."

"Then say yes," she laughed.

"Fine," I said, watching her smile grow. "I'll go with you."

"Yes!" She exclaimed, standing up and lifting me off the couch.

"Camila!" I exclaimed when she started to spin us around.

"Did you not learn from last time?" I asked as she placed me down.

She just smiled and shook her head at me as she cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss.

Both of us got so lost in the kiss we didn't even hear when Dinah walked into the house.

"Alright, I've seen enough," Dinah spoke suddenly, making us separate quickly.

"When did you get home?" I asked the girl as Camila pulled me into her.

"Like five minutes ago," She told us as she held up a bag. "I brought wings."

"Oh, yes," Camila said as she separated from me to take the bag from Dinah and walk to the kitchen.

Dinah smirked at me, causing me to roll my eyes at the girl before I followed after Camila.