2-the ten year anniversary

I was 20 now. I went back to the hidden in the mist. i met up with zabuza and huka by my Old house. i was paying my respect when they showed up "Akria it's been a long time."zabuza said.

he trained me for a little bit to be one of the 7 swordsmen before I had left. he followed 2 years later "who is she?" huka said.

huka was just younger then me. " my former student. i trains her for the exams. she killed all her family with one icey steel fuse blast one on the reson the mist did accept people with kekkei genkais. to she killed her brother 5 years ago."

" zabuza it's been awhile. " i said with discussed i didn't like him parsing my kills, plus I didn't kill my brother.

" do you want to help us. we have been high to kill the bridge builder. By some gang" he asked.

" what's the price?" i sighed knowing i need the cash

"20 mill." he said.

" you going to cut me in. " i said.

" of cause your bounty is the biggest. and your wanted by all nations. your skill will be need. so 8 " that was a good cut

" fine."i smiled

" we attack on the border of the wave."

"its all right. so we are just elimination the whole group."

" i want you to escort the demon brother to the location they are doing most of the work but the idiots need help to find the place."

" who are the escorts of the bridge builder? "

he gave me there picture"the white fangs son and a 3 genin. "

" all right. I'm not killing kids but you can have the mans head."

" your go meet up with the brothers and go do this they kill the kids of your feeling particular it's the man we have to worry about."

so i did. I found them and i put my mask on Brad my hair back. we went back to the left and track thew the trees. the guys hide in puddles i watch from the trees. i see the man and 3 three children. they where young children. i don't know how i fell about this.

i watched the brothers attack and i didn't like the idea of them killing the kids so i screwed around with there attacks and they where killed then i lefted back to zabuza before I could before he could spot me. " they failed."i said.

" i never though that would happen. your fighting with me."

" no i wont. there are young kids. what the hell is the leaf paying at."

"your killed kids before."

"zabuza. 97% of my kills where accidents that got caught in the bast zone. but i need the money. but your not aloud to kill the kids slowly."

we got in places of the attack. I watch and cast the mist for zabuza. i watched the battle and zabuza didn't appear to be listing to me and i had enough. i froze huka and transform from into a 18 year old girl tall slim build with long black hair and blue eyes and i went into help. I stopped zabuza sword with my hands. I notices the joinin in the water prison. "who the hell are you."zabuza said with a smile

" your back ups gone she wasn't ready for my attack and fled with her tail between her legs." i smiled with laughtrr.

i blow fire at him he jumped back. destroy the clone with a firey punch. releasing the water prison. the i went to fighting the sword with a Kunai. the kids protect the bridge builder then i was careless and when he went for the kids he cut me deep on my chest then booted me and the genin. "guess I better end this." the white hair guy said.