7- relising

I was wondering around in my small town before I heard a explosive in the distances. i teleported to the distance.  the akastuki have the two tails. i transform into my hunter from . i went down and faced them. " drop her."i said

" your just a liability now."the ugly mask one said.

" hand the girl over.  I want her bounty."i lied.

the one with the big sthyc tried to hit me. I went for a steel skin. I dropped the skin and jumped into the air then made self into lead then smash into them.  i got the girls and left. I took her back you my house and heal her injures . she opened her eyes and looked at me. "im not going to hurt you. your the 2 tails."

" aren't you in the akastki? "

"no they killed my brother.  the three tails. get some rest and you can go. " i smiled.

i went out to the lounge picked up my book. she came out. " take me back to the village."she said.

"stand on the transport seal. "i said.

"all right. "she said.

i teleport her back to the village. five days past  tsunde want me to come in.  i got changed and went into the hidden leaf. 

i got there and climbed therw the window. " you called. " i said.

she had the head band on the desk. "there a emergency i want you to go out on. the akastuki have take a gurudrin.  one team has respond back there confrontation now."

i took the head band tied it on. " this will be the last think i ask of you. please destorys them. before they take any of the shinobi. " she add.

"yes." i said.

i teleport to hidan.  i apeared behind him and booted him out of the pentergram.  " what the hell do you call that. "

he oblivious didn't rise i was the same person. " are you guys all right." i asked.

" i can help you hidan. " the other one said.

" no what to think i am. I'm going to kill this girl!!!" he yelled.

i grabbed 10 Kunai will high level paper bombs.  i threw 6 with wires. the trapped his arms a part. I threw the four with bombs. i shield the leaf with the metal wall. then the blast went when very high and it destorys alot of the other side.

I lowered the shield and there was a big creator.  " shit."shikirmaru said.

" hes. not dead."i whisper

i saw his partner pick up the pieces. " we will be back for that cash cows body. " he said.

i knew it was point going for the other one. I don't know his power. I medic team showed up and annoconce the man dead. rain started to full. I watched the akasuki man pick up the pieces then leave.  i turned to the leaf ninja packing up the body.

I took the head band off. "even with a village behind me. I still can't protected people." i said to myself

i teleport back to the village and i gave the head band back. " im sorry one of you jonin where killed. there was nothing I could do. mupity bleeds."

"your contact not up then. "

"tusande i cant keep up any more. i will not come to your aid. I need to work some thinks out."

she looked me anger.  " Akira! "she yelled at me.

" stop felling sorry for yourself, just because you lost that arm your go a knew one. you need to came back to your family the hidden leaf. " she said.