5 - life in the leaf

it took itachi 2 years to learn the jutsu. then i got called back to the leaf via tsunde. i climbed therw the window. "lady tsunede it's been some time."

" i need you to go meet up with team kakashi. in the sand. you have writen promision to be on there land"

"when have I need promision?"i question

"that smile says it all"

"ill go. you have the head band."

" yes."

she hand it to me and i put it on. " I'll go get proper clothes then head out."

"yes okay. I have a uniform for you."

he tossed me a bag. " thank you lovely."i smiled.

i went out and changed and head to the sand. kakashi was waiting out side. "Akira its funny seeing some one like you in uniform. "

"i don't know if i like it. the clothes are a bit different."

"yeah I know. she'll we go in. i have to anit poison stuff. two does leaf take them and get Sakura to brew some more."

" thank you for helping me threw the Genjutus. you were all ways there. it was a warming feeling to know some one cared" he said.

" its all right."i said awakardky.

i got the anit poison from my pocket. "from the symptoms this should count act. but seeing it's coming from me they probably want take. I'm going to get on the trail of the akastuki. catch. when you do i probably won't be able to fight them alone."i was about to head out.

kakashi grabbed my arm i looked to him. " you need to come help Sakura with the drug. "

" its really not that hard. she should know she trained by tsundae. if i don't leave now garaa will die. and i dont think those villages want me here."i sighed.

i summon a tracking wolf and head out. I came to Forset land. I came to two akastuki member. "we want her a live."the harf mask man say.

" yeah yeah." the cocky
said.

i smiled relishing that it was a death clone. i relise the jutsu then continue to the river. i found there little hidy hole. " how do i break this Seal?"

i walked over to the earth wall and thased one arm thew so i made drill from metal . "go meet up with kakashi and tell him I'm going in. by now they should be harf way here."i said.

i hopped they where. i walked in and i saw the boy glowing blue. I got near him and dome him with relect metal. stopping the staute from sucking the chakra. i smelt poisin in the air. I do not have anidioit on me. I better be safe. I cover my body in steal. but i was feeling dizzy. gas. well to late now. " im not holding back now. reless Power home oringin."

i release my whole charkra storage the metel Ora flood from the ground and the one of the one where laucnhed into the sea. i when into attack. then one got weaken. blood Ran from my noise. I attacked blonde and there statue disapeared.

i did some damage before I passed out i went to garaa grabbed him in my arms and sealed him in a dome with me with a 30 mintue time Release

I wake up on the ground. I couldn't move. this poison was pariclic. i could sences garaa he was just a alive. I felt like I had been crushed. i turned my head and kakashi was unconscious beside me. I sat up and stumble to my foot. " akria where are you going."Sakura said to me

" home." i said

then she punched me unconscious. i woke up in hospital. the posion was out of my body. but i was roped ever side of my bed. " shit."