Sebastian X Reader Dominent One Shot

All my friends called me a goody two shoes. Because my father was a priest and I never did anything to go against him. And I didn't plan on doing anything either. A lot of guys thought I was hot with my _?_ hair and _?_ eyes. They always tried to see who could make me a "bad" girl. It was like a contest for all the guys. But none have won the challenge. (Y/N) I would like to speak to you about your father. I look up to see ceil phantomhive the young earl. His butler Sebastian stood beside him. I blushed slightly. Sebastian raven like black hair fell in front of his face and his pale skin brought out the red in his eyes. I had developed a slight crush on the butler. Just a slight one. The butler grinned at me winking. I rolled my eyes at the gesture he wouldn't win. None of the silly boys have. What about my father, I asked politely. Does he have my ring here if so give it to me, ceil spat. I smiled and fished through my desk. Yes I had a desk. I worked inside the church and always helped make events for special occasions. I found it and placed it on the desk, you know I could tell everyone the secret about Sebastian being a demon but...I won't. Ceil was stunned then tried hiding it, well there ya go the first little naughty thing you've done. Ceil shoved the ring on his finger, goodbye (Y/N). I waved and they left. I stood up and organized some papers when I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Sebastian as he locked the door. I went rigid as he loosened his tie, do you need something. Actually miss (Y/N) I think you need something, he said as he closed the blinds. I felt my heart flutter, y-you should leave Sebastian i'm very busy. He pushed me against the wall making the papers fly out of my hands, oops guess it'll have to wait. He tore my dress off and I yelped. I was stunned. He bit at the flesh on my neck. I muffled a moan not letting him win. He then started untying the corset. I shivered, what in the bloody name of god are you doing. The corset came off with ease. I blushed when my breast were bare in front of him. His ruby red eyes full of lust, i'm winning my dear (Y/N) he purred nibbling at my ear. He rubbed my right nipple and I moaned. He was winning. He started sucking my nipple and rubbing the left one. I moaned again, oh S-Sebastian. He took off his clothes and started yanking off my undergarments. His swollen flesh stuck out beautifully. He slammed me on the desk, sorry (Y/N) but im the dominate one since im a demon. He pushed his finger inside of me and my back arched in response. He pulled it out quickly, hmm virgin this should be fun. He stroked my clit making me whimper. Oh what do you want more say it (Y/N) I won i'm the dominate one. P-please Seb-Sebastian, I whimpered my hole becoming increasingly sore. He grinded against me. Teasing me. Say it (Y/N) he said lustfully and teasingly. YOU WON, I screamed. Well thank you darling, he said as he shoved himself inside of me. I groaned from pain then pleasure set in. He slowed down and smirked, who's the dominate one. You S-Sebastian, I moaned. Faster h-harder p-please. Okay atta girl, he said. He grabbed my hips and pumped in and out. He was hitting the right spots. I screamed with pleasure clawing his shoulders. He pumped harder and I grabbed his face shoving my tongue into his mouth and slammed him onto the counter. I was now on top. I grabbed the desk and started pumping hard. He grabbed my hips drool came from his mouth and he moaned. He came inside of me. And I moaned in delight. I came on his swollen flesh and leaned down to whisper in his ear, who's the dominate one now. Before he could respond I heard a scream and laughing in the doorway.

My father looked pale. And ceil stood next to him. Damn that little brat. Well I guess Im not that innocent after all.