Chapter 16

Today is our triangular meet but i didn't go. My right hand hurt, i was supposed to play volleyball...

Don’t let your eyes be blinded by her beauty.
09-21-19

Your POV

I woke up and felt something beside me.

Shit.

My head on Hyunjin's chest, his right hand on my waist. My left legs on his waist.

Our faces 3 inch apart, my hands around his waist, his left hand on my neck.

My heart beatted so fast? But my head hurts. Ouch?.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. Again.

Hyunjin's POV

I then woke up and felt something on my hand, shit.

I immediantly got up and wope her up. To be honest i could get used to this everyday.

"Good morning" she said rubbing her eyes and smiled. I didn't know i was smilling too.

Your POV

"BREAKFAST!" Chan yelled and we went downstairs. Wait why am i wearing a wide t-shirt.

I bet this is Hyunjin's.

I went down and sat beside Chan. "Guess someone was too drunk last night she wanted to remove her two piece" i chocked on what Chan said and looked at him with wide eyes.

Seungmin who was sitting to Jeongin covered the younger's eyes.

"This ain't good for Jeongin, let's go out buddy" Seungmin said as they went out.

"WHAT THE ACTUALL FUCK BANG CHAN?!" I yelled as i chase him through the house.