Chapter 5

It just means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
♡09-04-18♡
♤5:59♤

Your POV(yesterday)
"Saranghae" he frowned. "Sorry but i don't feel the same thing" a tear left my eye.

'4 days before i leave'

"It's okay, as long as i get it off my chest" "let's take you home then" i smiled.

Hwang Hyunjin i wish you would know.

(Now)
I'm standing infront of the vending machine when i felt a cold water in my head.

I turned around.

(Sorry for Our Quenn but)

"Jimin" "yah, i saw you with Hyunjin" she then grabbed my collar and hit me in the vending machine.

She threw me a feaking cold water, my heart was beating so fast it hurt.

"Better not talk to him" she said and left. I then ran to the rooftop.

I then saw a familliar figure, "Hwang Hyunjin?"

Wait, with 7 boys infront of him and 8 boys beside him, what are they gonna do?

Hyunjin's POV

"Yah, Hwang Hyunjin you think you're so tough don't you?" "Not just because you became Jimin's girlfriend doesn't mean you can go around my girl like that" Jimin said.

"Yah, Hwang Hyunjin, it was just a dare" Namjoon laugh.

I then punched his face making him fall down, the all i knew was Namjoon fighting with Chan, Changbin with Yoongi, Jisung with Jhope, Jeongin and Jungkook. Jin with Woojin, Jimin and I.

Taehyun and Seungmin. Jimin then punched me and i wiped my mouth and there was blood.

I then ran to Jimin but he only caught me and punched my stomach.

"PARK JIMIN STOP!" Someone yelled. Wait...i recognize that voice.

Your POV
There are all fighting, i then ran down to him and saw Jimin beating up Hyunjin.

"PARK JIMIN STOP!" I felt my heart ache so bad and i ran to Hyunjin with him blood on his mouth.

I then looked back at Jimin.

"Yah, hajimara(you better stop this)" i pushed him and then they left.

I looked at them, then Hyujin. I ran to him, i them cupped his cheeks.

"Aish, you're bleeding" "let's go to the clinic guys!" I said and helped them up.

"Last one" i then pulled Jeongin and he them suddently hugged me.

"Thanks" he hugged me tighter i then hugged back.

"No prob lil buddy" i ruffled his hair and patted his back.

"Now let's go" he released from the hugged and a blood stain was in my clothe.

And his mouth was a bit messed up. To be honest, so messed up.

I then ruffled his hair, he pouted. "Aigoo, what did they do to my baby?" Then he put his hands on my shoulder for me to carry him a bit.

"Don't worry, i'll be the one who will treat youe wound, my sweet little baby" i said and head off to the clinic.

A/n
So sweet :>

I JUST GOT A PIERCING TODAY!

NOT AN ACTUALL PIERCING BUT IT'S JUST A NEEDLE.

IT'LL BE FINE MAYBE AFTER A WEEK

SO THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT.

THANKS FOR READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BYEEE MWUAHHH!
💖