Chapter 14

Your POV
I took a bath and changed into this

Your POVI took a bath and changed into this

I put on a short and a white tee. A roses covered converse and went down.

I then saw Chan opening the door with Hyunjin, "Chan are you going to Jimin's party too?" He nodded.

"Let's go?" "Jimin's gonna pick me up" "she'z already outside" i nodded and went out.

"Wassup!" I said and went inside. Jae with a silver hair, cute.

"Oh hey Y/n!" I smilled at Jae.

I sat beside Jimin and we drove off.

Jimin's House

After we went ouside "You look cute" Jimin said. "Please you ain't gonna call me cute when i remove this shirt" i smirked.

"Let's go!" We ran to Jimin's pool. "I thougth there were a lot of people" i said.

All i saw was Jae, Jimin, me Chan, Hyunjin.

Jimin's phone then rang, she picked up her phone.

"Hello Wonwoo?" I looked around as she went out.

"Soo...hi" Hyunjin said and i smilled. "CANNON BALL!" Chan said and Jumped at the pool.

Made me and Hyunjin wet, (WeT) "oh you're on" i took my shorts and clothes off and jumped beside Chan.

I hugged Chan's neck and laughed. "Yah, Hyunjin! Come join us!"

He formed an 'okay' with his hand as he took his shirt off and he jumped.

"Let's go there!" Chan pointed at the 9 feet pool(xd)

"Yah, i don't know how to swim!" But all they did was go up and dive in the pool beside me.

As i was walking up the stairs i saw a tall, handsome and skinny guy.

"Y/n!" I ran to Jimin and my hair was dripping. (remember that you are wearing the bikini ;>)

"Oohhh look at my sexy Y/n" Jimin bumped her hips with mine.

"Oh right,Bae Y/n this is Jeon Wonwoo, Jeon Wonwoo this is Bae Y/n" i shook my hand with his and smile.

"Wanna hangout?" Wonwoo said i nodded. We then went to the cake tower and ate some cupcakes.

"What's your flavorite flavor?" "Let's say it it 3...2...1.." "CHOCOLATE!" We both said as we grabbed some chocolate cupcakes. 

We clapped our hands together.

Hyunjin's POV

I was sitting beside Chan when he tapped my shoulders.

"Look at Y/n and Wonwoo over there" Chan pointed at Y/n who is now eating a piece of chocolate cake from Wonwoo's plate.

I kinda felt hurt, jealous maybe?

Then all i was saw was Wonwoo carriying Y/n bridal style and jumped into the pool.

"You okay dude?" Chan said and i nodded.