Chapter 9

♡12:38♡e
♤09-07-08♤

4 months ago
Felix's POV
I was out with the boys when Y/n's mom called.

"Yes, Mrs. Bae?" "Felix-ah, this is about Y/n" my heart felt weak.

"Can you come to the airport tommorrow at 8 am tp pick her up?" "Sure Auntie, but isnt she dead?" "She's safe now" "okay auntie bye!" i said smilling.

Y/n has been my childhood bestfriend.

Morning

I was having a dream when my clock alarmed. I looked at the clock and i remembered i was gonna get Y/n.

I skipped hapilly to the bathroom and changed into a black jean, black converse and black t-shirt.

Shut up i aint no emo.

I went down and saw Hyunjin, who was about to go to a jogging.

"Lix, where are you going?" "Gonna get a special friend from the airport" "cool...can i come?" I nodded.

At the airport

Your POV

"Wahh, i missed you korea!" I said and went to meet Felix, my childhood bestfriend :>.

[It has a twist ;)]

I was looking around when i saw Felix with a cute boi. "LIX-LIX!" I yelled and went to hug him.

"Omygod finally your home!" He released from the hug and the guy behind him seems shookt.

(ShOokT)

I then looked at him and smilled. "Bae Y/n at your service" i raise my hand for him to shaked.

"H-Hwang H-H-Hyunjin" he shook my hand.

Hyunjin's POV

Are you acting like you don't know me? Please tell me you're just acting.

But....
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALIVE?!

Published:
09-07-18
6:13 pm
We are still gonna go to school tommorrow 'cause intrams.

BYE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE LAV YA!! M W U A H

H A R T

H A R T

F R O M

A U H T O R- N I M