food

wednesday, 29th september, 21:56:
alec:

we're coming to the end of our meal now. we've been talking a lot too. it's nice.
what's also nice, is that i get to see ty and kit being amazingly in love. love is a beautiful thing to watch, whether it's a couple running slo-mo towards each other at an airport in a movie, or two teenage boys giggling and cuddling each other on a bench in a pizza place at almost ten at night.

i've known them both for a long time, and i'd always thought they'd look cute together. seeing them together now just makes my heart so happy.
however, if you say one single bad thing about ty and his condition, or a bad thing about ty in general, kit will have you in a&e.
seriously, it's not a joke. some kid called sebastian or some other posh shit decided it would be funny to torment ty and take all of his fiddle gadgets.
that kid ended up with a broken nose and dislocated right knee.

"hey boys, we're planning on closing up soon. is there anywhere else you can take yourselves?"
"oh i'm sorry, i didn't realise. we'll go now, my place is just around the corner," magnus says.
"okay, thank you! have a good night lads, and take care!"
"you too!" kit calls, walking out the door, pulling ty with him.
ty looks confused.
"but you can't take care. care isn't touchable. care isn't a solid object you can hold."
kit rolls his eyes, a soft smile playing on the edge of his mouth.
"ty-ty, he was just being nice. it means 'stay safe'. don't stress your pretty little head," he says, planting a soft kiss on the boy's head.
"oh," ty replies, frowning slightly. sometimes his condition makes him confused.

i ask magnus if he thinks we should all go back and have a movie marathon at his place.
"hey guys!!" he yells calling kit and ty over.
"we're gonna have a movie marathon. you guys wanna come? my place."
ty looks a little uncertain. "i dunno. i don't really like new places..."
"i shall protect you, my fair beloved one!" kit obliges.
we all laugh.

kit, ty, and magnus launch into a friendly conversation. i'm listening in the background, but not really talking.

it's dark. and cold.

just how i like it.

this is bringing back my longing to be out in the open, at night, watching the pitch black sky go by as music is the only sound filling my ears.

"well i never really thought that you'd come tonight
while the crowd hangs heavy on either side
give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die
far too young to die"

...am i really?

am i really far too young to die?

-------chapter song - far too young to die, panic! at the disco-------

also fun fact the lead singer of panic! (brendon urie) is the seventh guy in the eight pics at the top
(three in on the bottom with the tattooed arm)