sleep

wednesday, 29th september, 01:23:
magnus:

alec knocks on my door, and i open it to see him standing in a pair of old black shorts.
fuck.
he's hot.
he's also adorable, what with his fluffy black hair.
i swallow before talking. "well then! follow me!" i say, and before i know it i've grabbed his hand. i hear him giggle to himself and decide mentally that there is actually one sound more beautiful than brendon urie's voice; alec's laughs and giggles.

i throw myself into bed, patting the mattress beside me. alec tenderly sits himself in, like a little puppy in unfamiliar ground, and pulls the duvet around himself. he puts his adorable little head on a pillow.
"god, magnus, where did you get this bedding?! it's amazing!"
"really? it's actually pretty old so i don't remember."
"aww. too bad."
he stares up at the ceiling for a few moments, and turns back to make eye contact with me.

silence. alec doesn't make an effort to talk, and neither do i. we're just lying staring at each other. for a moment alec almost looks so content that i forget what goes on in his beautiful fucked up mind.
he pulls his body closer to mine and wraps his arms around me, nestling his head into my neck.

and without thinking, i kiss the top of his head.
he looks up at me and gives me the most heart-wrenching smile, full of pureness.
and pecks my lips.
i smile back. i don't want to overreact, and besides he probably did it because i kissed him. but it still makes my heart burst with joy.

"night, magnus."
"night, alexander."

i think i'm falling in love with you come my unspoken words.