Chapter 6 Pizza, Pineapples and window jumping

Chapter 6

 Pizza, Pineapples and window jumping

Jess POV

 "Uhhh, what are you doing here" I asked looking at the stalkers.

"We have your pizza order, 2 Hawaiian, and a bottle of coke" said Gavin looking down at a receipt. Since when did it take three people to deliver a pizza.

"We didn't order anything, besides I'm allergic to pineapple" Sally piped up.

"No you're not" Cassie whisper yelled to Sally.

"I know that, but they didn't, genius, besides I might as well be, pineapple is disgusting, not to mention the horrible feeling of it getting stuck in your teeth, gross!" Sally whispered back.

I began to shut the door when a foot was wedged in the way, I opened the door back up again and looked them each in the eyes, and I swear that I only let my eyes linger on Hulk for a few extra seconds, by the looks of it they weren't going anywhere anytime soon.

"Excuse me, may you please remove your foot from my door" I say giving Mark a pointed look, gesturing down at his foot. 

"Sorry, no can do" really, how hard is it to move a foot, has he momentarily forgotten or something, poor guy  forgetting how to move a foot, who am i kidding he is just being stubborn. No more Miss nice girl.

"I will give you to the count of three to remove it, one, two, THREE" I yell slamming the door shut, I wince a bit when I hear him grunt in pain, but the door shut so we can carry on with our evening.

"Shit" i hear one of them say, probably the guy with the now broken foot. 

"That was weird" Sally says looking at the door, where there where loud knocking sounds being made.

"Tell me about it, but now I really fancy pizza, can we just open the door and take it" Cassie responds, I give her a weird look.

"I thought you didn't like pineapple"

"I don't, but I can just pick it off, why didn't we think of this before, its free food, why are we complaining" Cassie tells me.

"Uhhh, maybe because this 'free' food is coming from possible serial killers, think Cassie think" Sally barks back to Cassie.

The knocking on the door stopped, and we all sigh with relieve, we turn to go back into the lounge, when suddenly we hear it, kicking, they where trying to kick the door down, I swear to god if there is one scratch on that door, they will be the ones to explain it to my parents after they get out of hospital.

"If you don't open up this door, we will have no choice but to kick it down" one of the guys, Mark I think yelled. The nerve of him, of course he has a choice, don't kick down the bloody door, there it's that easy, god they are such idiots.

"GO AWAY, WE DON'T WANT YOUR PIZZA" can't these guys get a hint, I really don't fancy the idea of my parents or brothers coming home to see this, so why can't these guys leave already.

"You don't actually think that they will be able to kick the door open do you?" Sally gulped.

"No way, they would have to be as strong as a bear to.............CRAP", before I could finish what I was saying the door flew off it's hinges.

"crap, crap, crap, crap" I started to mumble to myself as I ran up the stairs with Sally and Cassie, because running up the stairs is a great idea, I'm such an idiot, we should have gone out the back door.

"You guys better be paying for that broken door, just send us the check from your jail cell" I yelled over my sholder down the stairs, I swear that my big mouth is going to get me in some serious trouble one day.