Chapter 4 History

Chapter 4

History 

Cassie POV

They say High School is like a giant food chain, you have the predators of the school who pick on the weak, and then you have me, I'm kinda like a Meerkat, you know, small, hide in the shadows, well i suppose that was until i met Jess and Sally, now I'm more of a annoying fly then anything else, still small but able to bug the hell out of people.

I first met Jess and Sally near the beginning of year 3, even at the young age of 8 Jess had managed to be  labeled as the trouble maker of the school, putting flour in the air vents, replacing white board markers with permanent markers, and my personal favourite changing the school bells so that they went at 1 in the afternoon instead of 3:30 the normal home time, she had detention for a week after that one, i swear that she should become a spy in the future.

We were all paired together for a drama project, little did they know that they where forming a relationship that would last forever, and possibly make there jobs a whole lot harder then they had to be.

Since then we have all been attached at the hip, this one time Jess thought that it would be a good idea  try to see if any of us were superheros, long story short she ended up in hospital for 5 days with a broken arm, and we where by her side the entire time.

I'm the even headed one of our group, but that all went out the window as soon as i saw him.  Even his name makes me shiver. His eyes, those where the first things i saw, i didn't even know it was possible to have such grey eyes, and yet have them still look so loving and kind, i forced myself to drag my eyes away from his eyes so that i could take in the rest of him.

Hes the shortest out of his friends, standing at about 6,1, with blonde hair that was done in a messy yet tidy fashion, in fact, it looks like he spends more time on his hair then I do.

I don't know whats come over me, all i can describe it as is completion, its times like these I'm glad that people cant read minds, i can only imagine that Jess would hold me against this, that definitely sounds like something she would do.

The rest of the school day went by pretty fast, nothing out of the normal, Jess getting in trouble for something she most likely did, Sally complaining about the terrible canteen food, me falling over in front of the entire class, and last but not least, Jess hurting someone because she let her women pride get the best of her.

The only thing out of place today was the fact that we had 3 teenage boys discreetly following us around like lost puppies.

************************I**********************

Hi guys, i know that this is a very short chapter, i wanted to try it in a different POV, to change it up a bit, i think ill just stick to mostly Jess's POV, anyway i will start introducing some of the characters you guys gave me in the next few chapters, this chapter was meant to be small, as i wanted to give you a brief history of their friendship, i will have a longer chapter up in the next couple of days.

Adios Amigos

Isabelle