Chapter 39 - [Keroshan]

“Prove it to me.” She said, rather seductively as she stepped closer to me.

      I should have seen this coming… and the more we talk, the more I started to regret this choice.

      But I had to push that aside. I had to make her believe this.

      It was the only choice I had.

      Well, my other option was to take my father’s side… and that was something that I just couldn’t do.

      This whole time I have been focusing so hard on making this real, convincing myself that I was angry with Aathy.

      And though it was so hard that I was forced to give up on my sensitive hearing and smell so that I could focus on making this real… I knew that I was angry at Aathiray. She really didn’t understand me.

      But deep down, I felt differently. Though I kept it out of Jasmines reach, my heart knew that I loved her nonetheless.

      In reality, this was just another fight her and I had. It was nothing. I was angry, but all I needed was to see her smile and that anger would fade away.

      But Jasmine couldn’t know that.

      Serena and Serpethion were right. If Jasmine took the wrong side, I would be ruined. I needed to do this. I need to use her to get what I want.

      Just this once.

      I would apologize to her once this was over.

      But right now… I needed to make this real.

      So I kissed her.

      After all these years, I had forgotten how enchanting her kiss was. It always has been like that. That’s what I remembered if I ever thought of her kiss. It was a kiss that made your heart race and your head spin, plus, it confused the shit out of you.

      What was I doing? What was I speaking to her about again?

      I closed my eyes and tried to think straight, but I couldn’t. All I could think about were her soft lips and beautiful smell. I wrapped my arms around her as I let the pleasure and emotion take over. It was all so familiar, the kiss, the smell, even the shape of her body, nothing had changed.

      What if this was right? What if Aathiray didn’t love me for me… she didn’t understand me. What could I do when Aathiray, someone who lived all her life with a father who loves her more than anything, didn’t understand? I tried to think of possible reasons that would support my anger for Aathiray, but I couldn’t… I couldn’t think straight.

      She deepened the kiss, pressing her whole body against mine and wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.

      Maybe Jasmine and I were meant to be. Why wouldn’t that be true? She fit perfectly into my arms and no matter how much pain she inflicted on me, she could still make me so weak with only her kiss.

      I wondered if Aathiray’s kiss made me feel this way. No, Aathiray was not like Jasmine, she would never be like Jasmine.

      And that was a good thing.

      Aathiray’s kisses were sweet. They were shy and cute, like she was. Her kisses made my head spin, they made my heart race too, but Aathy’s kisses made me want more. Her lips were not like Jasmines, they were warm and much softer.

      Tempting… and fragile.

      Kind and understanding and enough to make my heart race with so much love that I wished I could kiss her forever.