Chapter 38 - [Aathiray]

Hey Everyone!!

So this is my extremely fast upload which is a sorry gift of my own for taking too long to update! Haha!

Hopefully, things are going to be going a little faster now in this series!!

But let me give you a hint:

The story is getting down to business as of now, and moreso in Broken!

Hehe! Enjoy! ;)

LOVE,

THANNUJAH!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I heard Chirpy’s voice while I was in my room, I was suddenly happy. He would never understand how perfect his timing was.

      I had just spent the last little while binding the gift that I had planned on giving Kero for his birthday. I figured it would be better to give it to him as a sorry gift rather than a birthday gift. Besides, since his birthday was in May, I had more than enough time to make a new one.

      “Hey Aathy!” I heard Chirpy say as he walked into my room.

      I smiled at him. “Hey there!”

      “What are you up too?” He asked as he walked over to my desk and peeked over my shoulder.

      My smile grew as I looked at him. “It’s a present for Kero.”      

      “A present?” He looked confused.

      I nodded. “To say sorry. I feel really bad… and I just wanted to say sorry.”

      He smiled now. “Wow. He’s going to feel honored!”

      For some reason, that made me laugh. “Honored?

I laughed. “Honored?” I asked. “Why would Kero be honored?”

      Chirpy smiled and sat down on the floor. “Because no one has ever done that for him!”

      I thought about that for a second. Maybe that fact would make it easier for him to forgive me. “Well, that’s good. I just want him to forgive me.”

      “When are you going to give it to him?”

      Now this was the tricky part. “I was hoping soon…”

      “But what if he takes a while to come… you know, since—”

      “I was hoping… you would take me.”

      Chirpy suddenly looked worried. “Take you?”

      “To Raakshya…”

      He pouted his lips. “Aathy… I might get in a lot of trouble for that.”

      “No you won’t! I’ll tell them that I forced you!”

      Chirpy’s pout turned into a funny smile. “They would never believe that!”

      “Why not?”

      “Aathy… both of us know who’s the more powerful one here.”

      I frowned. “Oh come on Chirpy! Don’t you want Kero and I to be reunited?”

      Chirpy sighed.