Chapter 11

The month went by fast, no one was messing with me anymore, and I was back to acting like my normal self. The last day of school for spring break was here a lot sooner than I had been expecting. "Mason, can I talk to you?" Josh asked as he stood by my table, I sighed. He'd been apologizing non-stop, and I'd told him that everything was okay, and I had gone home. "Yea." I said standing up to fallow him, he nodded and walked out of the lunch room. "Okay look, I know I've apologized, and I know you said it was okay but, I wanted to explain why I acted the way I did." He said looking down, "Okay." I said quietly, Josh looked up and sighed. "Okay, I was just really worried about you, it wasn't the first time you'd spent the night without telling me, but you were supposed to be at the hospital. Then you didn't come home for two weeks, didn't call or text, I was starting to think something bad happened. I know I shouldn't have said you were weak, cause that's not true, I was just scared for you." He said, tears starting to fill his eyes, I looked down, "Josh, it's fine, I should have told you what was going on, and I didn't." I said, my voice cracking. He looked up at me and smiled, "So, you forgive me then?" He asked wiping his face, I nodded, "Yea, as long as you're not mad at me." I said smiling, he shook his head, "I'm not mad." He said chuckling. I nodded and smiled, then I looked down, "Josh?" I asked quietly, he looked confused, "I was kinda hoping I could stay with Tyler over spring break." I said, shifting my weight. Josh smiled, "As long as I get you back in good condition." He said laughing as I glared at him, then I smiled and went back to sit with Tyler. "So, what did he want?" Tyler asked, putting his arm around my waist. "To apologize again, and to tell me I was allowed to stay with you for spring break." I said smiling, Tyler chuckled, "I would have kidnapped you." He said smiling.

        "My car." Tyler said taking my hand in his, I smiled and fallowed him, he opened the passenger side door and I got in, he shut it and got in the drivers seat. "Go pack." Tyler said as we walked into his house, I still had most of my stuff in his room. "What?" I asked confused, he chuckled and lead me upstairs, "You heard me, start packing." He said tossing me a duffel bag, I was still confused, but I did what I was told. "What should I be packing?" I asked looking through my clothes, Tyler walked over and chuckled, "Beach clothes, and casual clothes." He whispered in my ear, it made me shiver, "Uh, o-okay." I said quickly, starting to put random clothes in my bag. Tyler chuckled and grabbed my wrist, then spun me around so I was facing him. "Why do you seem so flustered now?" He asked smirking, my heart started beating faster and I gulped. "I-I'm not." I said rushed, he chuckled. "You are. But I want to know why." He said in a low voice, then he pressed his lips to my neck, and started trailing kisses up and down. My breathing was uneven, and I held back a moan, he was doing this on purpose, I probably didn't even need to be packing. "T-Tyler, I thought t-that I was supposed to b-be packing." I said trying to make my voice sound normal, Tyler just chuckled against my neck and started to suck and nibble on my weak spot. My knees gave out and Tyler caught me, pushed me against the wall and held me up, I let out a small moan, "T-Tyler?" I said questioningly, he looked at me and smiled, "Yes Mason?" He asked raising an eyebrow, "What happened to packing?" I asked, now I was standing without needing help. Tyler chuckled, "This is more fun." He said smirking, then pressed his lips to mine, he traced my bottom lip then slid his tongue in my mouth. I gave in and started kissing him back.

        He put his leg between mine and started to use his thigh to rub me, I held back a moan as I started getting hard. Tyler moved his lips back to my neck and started on my weak spot, making my breath hitch, he ran his hands up my stomach and chest under my shirt. I tightened my grip in his hair, and pulled slightly, making him groan quietly, then I ran my free hand down his chest to his member. He gasped when I started to rub him through his jeans, and I felt his heart start beating faster, He gently tugged on my hair, "Mason." He breathed out, his thigh still moving against my already hard member. He backed up and sighed, "Not right now." He said turning around and starting to pack again, I started at him for a second, "You're the one who started it." I mumbled turning back to my clothes, I was slightly upset, and I was really uncomfortable, my jeans were to tight and it was starting to hurt. I walked out of the room and quickly locked myself in the bathroom, then I slid my jeans off. I just sat there, doing nothing, I didn't want to make it go away myself, I wanted Tyler to do it, it was his fault anyway. I sighed and pulled my jeans back on, then went back into Tyler's room, leaving my jeans unbuttoned. "What was that all about?" Tyler asked confused, I looked at him for a second. "I'm not taking care of this myself, it's your fault, so it's your responsibility." I said calmly, then I finished packing and closed my bag. I turned around and got slammed against the wall, Tyler's leg between mine, his hands pushing me back, his eyes black with lust. "Fine, you want me to take care of you, then I will." He growled quietly, I gulped. He slid his hands down to my member, and started to rub me through my boxers, making me moan quietly. He pushed my pants down and pulled me over to the bed, shoving me down. He climbed on top of me and started sucking on my weak spot.

        "T-Tyler..." I breathed out, he was teasing me, and he knew it. "No, you wanted me to take care of it so I will, my way." He growled against my neck, then he slid my boxers off and started to stroke my member slowly. My breathing was uneven and loud, my heart was beating a mile a minute, and I was getting impatient. I bucked my hips forward trying to make him stroke faster, but he just stopped. "Tyler, please." I whined, I was getting desperate. He looked at me for a second, then moved down, I held my eyes shut, unsure of what he was about to do. I gasped as he took my whole length in his mouth, and started bobbing his head, sucking hard, I moaned loudly and bucked my hips, causing him to make a small choking sound. "T-Tyler I'm, I'm g-gonna..." I choked out between moans, he started moving faster, and sucking harder. I could feel myself reaching my climax, I tried to move back but Tyler held me in place, I let out a loud moan as I released into his mouth. He sat up, swallowed and wiped his mouth, then smiled at me, "Better?" He asked sliding off the bed, I laid there and watched him, as I tried to get my breathing under control, "Y-yea." I said finally. I sat up and looked at Tyler, he was putting clothes in the duffel bags again, I got up and dressed myself then walked over to help him. "You know, I was planning on saving that kind of stuff for during our vacation." Tyler said chuckling, I blushed and looked down, "Oh." I whispered. Now I was even more excited, but I didn't want Tyler to know that, he'd get cocky and try to tease me. I smiled to myself and zipped the duffel bag shut, then carried it out to Tyler's car and got in, Tyler started the car and smiled, "This is gonna be fun." He said pulling out of the drive way.