Chapter 7

We woke up when Tyler's alarm went off, he sighed and turned it off. I rolled over, still wanting his arms around me, "Mason, you need to get up." Tyler said quietly, pulling the blankets off me, the cold air hit me and I shivered. "Fine." I muttered sitting up, I rubbed my eyes and looked at Tyler, who was smiling at me. "What?" I asked yawning, Tyler chuckled, "You're really cute when you wake up." He said, turning to his dresser, I blushed and looked down, "Uh, Tyler? I need clothes." I said quietly, he chuckled, "You really need to stop being so shy around me." He said pulling on a pair of dark jeans, then he started looking through his clothes again, checking the tags as he did. He tossed me a pair of slightly worn jeans, "Try those, they should fit you." He said as I looked at them, I stood up and pulled them on, they fit almost perfectly, they were a little long. "Here." Tyler said handing me a shirt, I pulled it on and smiled, it fit perfectly. "Thank you." I mumbled. Tyler pulled on a shirt and ran his fingers through his hair, then he looked at me and smiled, "You look good in my clothes." He said walking over to me, I blushed and looked down, he tilted my head up and smiled, then gently pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away after a second and smiled at me, "Come on, we're gonna be late." He said, taking my hand in his, he lead me down to his car and opened the passenger side door, I slipped in and got buckled, he closed the door, then got in on the drivers side and started driving. As we got closer to the school I started to get nervous, we were going to let people find out about us, and confirm it if people asked, but I didn't really know how they were gonna react.

        He parked the car and gave my hand a squeeze and smiled at me, "It's gonna be fine, relax." He said quietly, then he got out and let me out. I looked over at my car and saw David, James, and Brendan standing by it, looking around, I gulped and looked at Tyler, "Hey guys." Josh said walking over, Tyler smiled, "Hey Josh, what's up?" He said casually, I wished I could act that casual, but my heart was pounding. "Nothing much, had a training session with Ma- Holy hell, Mason you didn't even get your birthday present!" Josh whisper yelled, I looked at him confused and Tyler started laughing, Josh pointed to my neck and I realized what he was talking about, my face got red and I looked down. "That's why you stayed at his house, cause you guys... oh my god." Josh said laughing, his face getting red, I looked at Tyler who was still laughing  and started pouting, I heard a low growl and looked where it came from, I gulped once I realized that it had come from David, who was glaring at me. Tyler stopped laughing and tensed up, I looked at him, his eyes were black and he was staring at David, Josh noticed to and looked confused, "What's wrong?" He asked looking at Tyler, this was not gonna end well, Tyler snapped his head around and looked at Josh, "Did you really just ask what's wrong, it's kind of obvious." Tyler growled, he was shaking. "You look like you want to kill David, that much is obvious, what isn't, is why." Josh said still confused, Tyler looked at him, pissed, then confused, "You don't know?" He asked looking at Josh, then he looked at me, "Mason, have you ever told Josh about-" "No and we're gonna be late to class." I said cutting Tyler off and pulling him into the building.

        I sat down at the lunch table, next to Tyler and looked around, people were talking and whispering and looking at us. A few people had asked about my mark, and I had answered honestly. By now everyone in school must have known. Justin and some girl walked over and sat with me and Tyler. "Dude, you look like you're about to kill someone, what's wrong?" Justin asked looking at Tyler, I looked up and noticed that his eyes were black, "I'm sure Mason could tell you why." He quietly growled, I flinched when he said my name, Justin looked at me expectantly, "I-I can't." I said, my voice berly audible, I looked down and Tyler got up and left. I could feel my eyes starting to water, I got up and ran after him, not knowing where he had went, I fallowed his sent into an empty class room. He was sitting on a table, his back to me, with his fists clenched, I closed the door and locked it, then walked over to him. "Leave me alone." He growled before I got over to him, I flinched and slightly gasped, mostly from fear, I started crying silently and backed up a few steps before he turned around and looked at me. I froze, not knowing what to do, Tyler's face softened a little, "If you're willing to tell me why the fuck Josh doesn't know about Davis and them, you can stay, if not, leave." He said turning back around. I slowly walked over to him and sighed, wiping my eyes, "I can't." I whisper, looking down, "Then leave." Tyler growled, I nodded and bit my lip as I walked to the door. I walked out and started walking toward the bathroom, then I got grabbed from behind, a hand over my mouth and got dragged out the back door.