Chapter 4

"Mason?" I heard Josh's voice, but it sounded far away, "He's in here." Tyler said, his voice sounded off, he sounded worried, I wanted to reach out to him, but I couldn't even open my eyes. "Is he okay? What happened?" Josh asked, closer now, "I think he had a panic attack." Tyler said. I had a panic attack? That can't be right, I was kissing Tyler and then he asked if I wanted to skip the rest of class. I was also thinking about what would happen if people found out about me and Tyler, oh god I really did have a panic attack, and I passed out. "Mason." Tyler whispered, I could feel his hand on my shoulder. My eyes slowly fluttered open, Tyler smiled and sighed, "Mason, are you okay?" Josh asked walking over to me, "Y-yea." I said as I sat up, I was in the nurses office. "Why does my head hurt." I asked rubbing the back of my head, "I'll go get you some Tylenol." Tyler said, then he stood up and walked out of the room. "You hit your head when you passed out, Tyler said he didn't even know that you had until he heard the thud from your head hitting a table." Josh said slowly, "Speaking of which, why were you both not in your class?" Josh asked confused, I froze. "Uh... w-well we.... we were l-late to class so... we decided to s-skip." I said rushed, then Tyler came in and handed me two small pills and a cup of water. "Take that." He said as I stared at the pills, I nodded and swallowed them, then sighed. "Okay so, since Mason is in a lying mood, Tyler, why were you guys not in class?" Josh asked after a second. Tyler shrugged, "I needed to talk to him, but it took longer than I thought, so we just skipped class." He said shrugging. Josh nodded. "Mason? Tell me the truth, what were you doing?" Josh asked through mind link, "Promise you won't yell or freak out?" I asked, he nodded.

        I took a deep breath, "Tyler is my mate, we were kissing and talking, then I freaked out because I was scared of how people will react if they find out." I said it rushed. Josh looked at me, shocked. "What?" he asked, he sounded surprised. "Uh, Tyler. Is. My. Mate." I said it slowly and quietly. Tyler looked at me confused and slightly shocked. "Are you serious?" Josh asked, his eyes getting wide, he's gonna freak out. "Y-yea." I said after a second. Josh looked from me to Tyler, "Oh my god! Really? Mason, that's great. Now you can use your birthday present." He says smiling, I sit there and stare at him in shock, he was okay with my mate being a guy, and and Alpha from another pack, and he  just said I can have sex with him. "What present?" Tyler asked sound curious, my eyes widened, "Nothing." I said quickly, Josh started laughing, "I bought him a box of condoms as a joke." He said tears starting fall from his eyes from how hard he was laughing. I covered my face with my hands, "I hate you." I said once Josh stopped laughing. "I don't see what the big deal is Mason, we actually could use them." Tyler said casually, my face turned bright red and my eyes got wide, "Please tell me you're joking." I said, he chuckled, "Yea I am, I'd rather not use one." He said winking at me, Josh started laughing so hard he fell off the chair he has in, I just stared at Tyler, eyes wide, mouth open, embarrassed that he said that in front of Josh. "Mason close your mouth, you might catch a fly." Josh said still laughing, "Or my tongue." Tyler said quietly. I slowly closed my mouth and Josh finally got his laughter under control.

        We stayed in the nurses office the whole day, talking, or them laughing at me. "Hey, Mason?" Josh said randomly, I sighed, "Yea?" I asked, ready for him to make a joke that would make me uncomfortable. "Since there's nothing important going on today, you don't have to come home right after school." He said, then he walked out of the room. I sat there for a second trying to figure out what he meant, "Did he just... give me permission to hang out with you?" I asked looking at Tyler, He shrugged, "I guess, but you were gonna anyway." He said, then he grabbed our stuff and we went to the parking lot. "My car." He said as we got outside, I nodded and fallowed him to his car, "Why can't I take my car?" I asked as he opened the passenger door for me. He glanced over at where my car was, "Because, we're going to my house." He said, then closed the door and walked around the car. I looked back at my car and saw David, James, and Brendan leaning on it, I looked forward and sighed. Tyler got in and started the car, then drove out of the parking lot. "Won't your pack not like me? Since I'm from a different pack?" I asked, Tyler shook his head, "No, they arn't gonna be very welcoming, but they're not gonna hate you just because you're from another pack." He said. I nodded, "Will they not like me for being gay?" I asked as quietly as I could, Tyler looked at me and sighed, "I'm not sure, they know I'm gay and they don't really like that, but they're not homophobes." He said slowly, I could tell he was hoping that they wouldn't start shit. "I'm gonna get killed." I blurted out, Tyler stopped the car and looked at me, "No you're not." He said, I shook my head, "If David, James, and Brendan find out that I'm gay, yes I am. They will beat the shit out of me, they absolutely hate gays." I said, Tyler growled, "They're not gonna touch you." He growled, and started driving again.

        We got to his house and were immediately greeted by his little sister. "Hi Tyler! Oh, who's he?" She said when she noticed me standing behind Tyler. "This is my boyfriend, Mason. Mason this is my little sister Kayla." He said pushing me in front of him, "Oh my god! Tyler! Hi Mason! Awe Tyler he's so adorable!" She squealed, I blushed and hid behind him again. "Kayla he's 18, if you have to be girly about it you say cute." He said chuckling, she giggled, "Okay, I'm going to sleep over Savana's tonight." She said then ran out the door. Tyler chuckled, but I just stared at him, he called me his boyfriend, and that honestly made me really happy. "Come on, let's go up to my room." He said taking my hand, I fallowed him upstairs into a huge room. I looked around for a second, then I heard the door close, and lock. I turned around, "Tyler why did y-" He cut me off by pushing me against the wall, "Why do you think?" He asked smirking, then he crashed his lips to mine, roughly kissing me. He bit my bottom lip and slid his tongue into my mouth, he rested his hands on my hips, pushing me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my hand in his hair, pulling him closer to me. He put his leg in between mine and used his thigh to rub me through my jeans, I quietly moaned into  the kiss as I started to get hard. He pulled away and started trailing kisses down my neck until he reached my weak spot, he began to suck and nibble lightly on the skin, making me moan again. Tyler brought his hands to my jeans and undid them, then used his leg to push them down. "Tyler." I breathed out tightening my grip in his hair.