Chapter 6

Tyler sits so he's on top of my lap, he looks extremely happy, and I can't help but feel excited. "Are sure about this?" He asked raising an eyebrow, I nodded and tilted my head to the side, Tyler smiled and began to kiss my neck, sucking and nibbling on my weak spot, I started breathing heavy. Then I felt his teeth sink into my skin, I moaned, I felt pure bliss and nothing else. He ran his tongue over the mark then kissed it gently, sending shivers down my spine, he sat back and smiled, "Now you're officially mine." He said getting off me, I smiled, "Already was." I said. "Shit, I need my phone." I said suddenly, Tyler got up and I fallowed him, we went upstairs and I grabbed my pants. I took my phone out and looked at the screen, 5 text messages and two missed calls, all from Josh. I sighed and called his phone, he answered after the third ring, "Mason where the hell are you?" Josh yelled into the phone, "I'm at Tyler's house, I spent the night." I said calmly, "You could have fucking called or texted me or something! Me and your parents have been worried out of our minds!" He yelled, I sighed, "Yea, I'm sorry, I didn't have my phone on me last night, and I didn't think about it until just now." I said casually, he sighed, "Are you staying again tonight?" He asked, I smiled, "Yea." I said after a second, "Okay, just answer your messages." He said then hung up. I sighed and put my phone in my back pocket, then looked at Tyler and smiled, "You're stuck with me again tonight." I said happily, he chuckled, "You're allowed to stay?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm allowed to do whatever I want, I'm 18 now." I said sounding cocky, Tyler glared at me, "No you're not. You still have to listen to me." He said, and I could tell he was being serious.

        I looked down when I heard my stomach growl and my face got red. "Hungry?" Tyler asked smiling, I nodded and he chuckled, "There's no need to be so shy babe, you could have just said so." He said grabbing my hand and taking me back downstairs, we walked into his kitchen and he started to look through his fridge, "What are you in the mood for?" He asked, I shrugged then realized he wasn't looking at me, "Uh, I don't know." I said quickly. He shook his head and pulled out a carton fo eggs, then got out a pan and started cooking, my mouth was starting to water from the smell. He put a plate in front of me, then sat down with plate for himself, "Thank you." I mumbled, then I started eating. Even tho it was just eggs they were really good, and perfectly satisfying. I smiled as I finished and sighed contently, I wished it could always be like this. After we finished eating I did the dishes, then we went into the living room to watch a movie, we decided to watch 'Hangover 3' since Kayla was at her friends house. I sat on the couch next to Tyler and he pulled me over so I was on his lap, I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. It was supposed to be a quick little peck but he held my head in place as soon as our lips touched, he traced my bottom lip asking for entrance but I refused, we were supposed to me watching the movie. He bit my bottom lip and slid his tongue in my mouth, I gave in and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, he let go of my head but continued the kiss, and I had no plans to stop him.

        My phone went off in my pocket making us both jump, I groaned and checked who it was. I froze as I saw who the text was from, this was not good. I opened the text and read it 'You hiding is only making things worse, you can't hide forever.' I tried to stay calm, but I was starting to breath faster, Tyler took the phone from me and read it, his eyes went black and he growled. I felt myself start shaking and Tyler pulled me over to him, "Mason, relax. Nothing bad is gonna happen, I promise. I'm not gonna let them touch you." He whispered trying to calm me down, but it didn't work, I was freaking out. Tyler held me tighter and rocked me silently, whispering in my ear that everything was okay, after a couple minutes I calmed down and leaned back into Tyler. He held me for a little while quietly, just resting his head on mine. "Are you okay?" He asked after a while, "No, I'm scared, and I feel pathetic." I say, answering truthfully. He sighs, "You're not pathetic Mason, they are, they pick fights with you only when it's all three of them." He said quietly, "And you have nothing to worry about, I'm not gonna let them touch you." He added after a second, I sighed and nodded my head. "Hey, what's wrong? Is Mason sick?" Kayla asked, I opened my eyes and looked at her, she looked worried, "No, he's just having a rough time with people." Tyler answered, she looked at him, "What do you mean? Are people being mean to him?" She asked sounding upset, Tyler nodded. "But why? He's so cute and sweet, why would people be mean to him?" She asked, Tyler shrugged, "I don't know Kayla, but I'm gonna make sure they stop." He said looking down at me.