Prologue

Prologue
___________

"Luke!" yelled my friend Niall.

"Yes." I said entering the kitchen.

"Guess what we are doing next week." he said with excitement in his voice.

"I don't know." I said

"We are going camping with the new neighbors." he explained

"They just moved, Niall! What are their names?" I asked getting an apple and taking a bite.

"Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, and Calum Hood." he said

Ashton? Ashton Irwin? No he couldn't be back into my life!

He was the boy I fell in love with when I was 17. He taught me how to break the rules, have fun, and be free. I guess all those memories didn't mean anything to him cause the day I turned 18 he left. He just left without a note or anything like that. He left me broken. And to think he actually loved me!

And if I could back in time and relive those moments I would be happy yet hurt. All those memories. Happy exciting adventurous memories.

"Luke are you okay?" asked Niall

"Yeah, no. Don't you remember back when I was 17 and you were 20, I dated a guy named Ashton." I said

"Yeah. You cried a damn ocean after he never came back. Those were the dark ages..." He said

Yeah I remember those days. I only had two relationships after that horrible heartbreak. But I didn't have the same feeling towards them. They were kinda like a rebound. But I couldn't stop thinking of Ashton. The boy who gave me the worst heartbreak ever!

"I don't want to go camping." I said and walked out the kitchen.

I went to my room and took out my phone. I went to my music and put all the songs on shuffle. Which isn't that much only like 50 or 55. I plugged in my phone to my speakers before the first song started to play.

I don't know why I haven't deleted this song. The song that reminds me of the amazing times with Ashton. How I hate/love this song!

And that very song is '17' by Avril Lavigne. Ashton dedicated this song to me when we had our two month anniversary. He said to play it every time I missed him. Only for him to leave me 10 months later.

I put that song on repeat. I fell asleep not long after. Without me turning off my phone.

(A/n): Prologue. Like it?

Okay so for the first chapter their gonna be in italics. Mostly because Luke is dreaming about all the memories he had with Ashton. Chapter 1 will be up in a few days.

See ya later

ByeXxx.