a damned summary

| note from g. |

y'know what i'm absolute trash for? character arcs. especially those of the morally ambiguous villains (see: zuko, maleficent, hades and persephone stories). and, over the past few years, i've read stories on tumblr that include the devil and the demons that are freaking wholesome and i wanted to do something like that. at least, i hope i managed to do something like that. 

anyways, this is a whole lotta messy, as per the usual. many things did not go the way i planned (which makes sense since i don't really... plan... whelp) and we're really doing this as we go. i should warn you that while i wanted there to be some very magical elements about it, please don't expect too much. it's like... the bare min and... just, don't expect much. 

i'll stop there before this gets too longwinded lol 

but anyways, i'll start posting in a week or two?? we'll see! i hope you look forward to this? tis been a while since i've written something continuously like this. 

| 11.7.19 |

apology as of this day: i'm also writing this for nanowrimo and i am struggling so filler chapters are hella long and possibly hella unnecessary and i thank you for your patience and support because this writing business is hard and if it wasn't for readers like you, i wouldn't know if i could ever finish it. as much as i love my devil family, idk if i'd have the motivation to share their issues. 

| synopsis |

Summer Villanueva has spent the last year of her second life living as Lucifer Morningstar's adopted child alongside his spawns–who, despite being referred to as spawns, were pretty great people. However, after the year of dependency, she wants to try something new and fully immerse herself into the college lifestyle. With a new apartment and housemates to get accustomed to, she's looking forward to starting along her journey to this so-called adulthood.

However after a series of odd encounters, crazy magical spells, and a startling amount of revelations, it seems that this journey to adulthood is gonna be a whole new kind of complicated. And considering the facts that Summer's basically part of the living dead (she died two years ago in an accident) and that she had to follow Lucifer's appointed rules which include keeping that a secret between them, that was setting the bar pretty high.

But so be it. She was going to get through this journey come Hell or highwater, consequences be damned.