nineteen • cut off

mackenzie ziegler

i cut off all connections with everyone except the orlandos. i know. petty.

i feel like i'd never be able to forgive everyone. to them? it was probably something really small. to me? it was big, being left out from the kids who you were friends with since you were young.

it's not my crowd to be around toxic people. you all may think it's stupid, but it's not.

although i loved all of them to death, it's not possible to forgive them. the Orlandos were the ones who were there for me.

the rest? they rarely called to check in on me, they never visited even when johnny told me he gave them my address.

were they scared? did they hate me?

nothing i could guess would be right.

i loved them. perhaps i still do, and deep in my heart, they're all still my bestfriends. on the outside, no.

not every story has a fairytale ending.

___

this was the end and i seriously apologize it was so rushed, i didn't want you all to wait a long time for me to update but lately not everything has been great with me. with school and homework, my mental health has also went down and i actually haven't been happy. i love you all so dearly, thank you for reading my book even if it was that bad.

no there won't be an epilogue, again i'm sorry.