Chapter Seven

Shortly after following Shadows for a while, we wound up at this little bar.

Brandy and I just have each other a weird look as they escorted us in, but in the back.

Shadows lead us to a room with another girl. She was standing next to Jonny, whom was there with the Syn guy.

Zacky pointed next to the girl for us to stand next to.

Shadows then took all of the guys and walked into another room.

"What's going on?" I asked the other girl.

She didn't say anything.

Brandy lightly touched her arm, "it's fine you can tell us what's going on cause we have no clue. What's your name?"

"Kayla." She managed to say.

"Okay Kayla," Brandy said starting to think, "how did you get here?"

She looked at the door for a minute then started to speak very quietly, "I've been following that Johnny guy for a while and finding these weird things out about him."

"Go on." I said.

"Then out of no where he went into the woods by himself and vanished, then the guy with the fedora, Syn, grabbed me." She started to explain, "Then the Shadows dude and Johnny said they needed my hell. Johnny grazed my face, told me to meet him some where a few hours ago, I unknowingly went, and wound up here."

"This is so fucked up." I said shaking my head.

"Did it happen to you guys to?" She asked.

Brandy nodded her head, but before we could say anything else, all of the guys came back in.

"Alright. Brandy your going with Zacky. Kayla, Johnny is taking you. And as you," Shadows started to say, then paused, "your coming with me."

A smirk came across his face and I never felt more scared.

Johnny had that Kayla girl by the arm and slowly dragging her out the door. Zacky held out his arm for Brandy and held up a contract.

"What's that?" She asked.

Zacky slightly laugh, "your giving it to one of the dancer here at this bar."

Brandy glared and followed Zacky out the door.

Shadows looked at me as I just stood there.

I wanted to say something, but I'd open my mouth and nothing would come out.

"This way." Shadows finally said starting out the door without me.

I just stood there for a moment watching him walk out the door. For some reason I was memorized by his movement.

He turned and looked at me impatiently, but I shortly followed.

We walked door a hall that had a few doors. I saw some girl standing with the Syn guy that had a crowed of people. We pasted another door that had the Kayla girl serving dark pitch black shots to a few people, then we pasted one last door that Brandy was in. Zacky was talking to these girls as Brandy explained some contract to another.

But the we reached a set of stairs. Shadows stared to walk up them. I couldn't see what was up there, it was nothing but darkness.

As we reached the too, their was only one door. Shadows opened and stepped to the side to let me in first. There were computer screens everywhere. I could see every room at every angel. It was like a security room.

"What is this?" I asked looking around, then at Shadows.

"I need you to keep an eye on things, as I have some things to take care of." He said slightly adjusting this sunglasses he had on.