Packing practice and BESTIES

*EDITED*

*skip till next Thursday*.

It Thursday, and we leave tomorrow morning and I'm freakin nervous.

"Hey babe you okay" Drew said walking into my room

"Yeah" I said lying

"No you not your playing guitar" he said.

When I get nervous I play guitar to get my mind off of things. but I normally just think of Zach and what he would do at a time like this.

"Okay so I'm nervous. What if I fall and hurt my self tomorrow? what if I can't do my trick? What if I get hit with something? What if I have to go to the hospital? WHAT IF?" I said crying in to Drews chest.

" You won't I promise babe I would never let that happen to you. You know I love you to much for that to happen" he said kissing my forehead. Drew was like a dad to me.

"Come on the boys and I are going to take your interview with the news and then out to the board walk. Bring your board!"

"You don't have to!" I said letting go of him

"I know but we are so hurry up and get dressed." he said as he left and closed my door. I put on a black crop top with maroon short shirts and a maroon SnapBack. I put on secret spray deodorant, and sprayed country chic on. I grabbed my studded lip piercings and put them in. Then I grabbed a par of blacks socks, put on my black vans and walked downs stairs. When I walked down stairs I grabbed my semi-long board. I walked back to my room, and grabbed a bag and put my wallet and head phone in it. I then walked in to Drews room and told him I was ready.

"Drew? I'm done, I have to be to this interview in twenty minutes." I said while I looked down at my phone that know had a Spider-Man case on.

"Okay come on let's go!" he said as Keaton and Wesley walked down stairs.

"Ready?" they asked me

"Yeah I'm just fine where's my guitar?" I said

"Your nervous" Wesley said

"No I'm terrified. What if they ask about my mom? What if they ask about my dad? What if they asked about my family? What if they ask me to sing? What if they ask about you guys? WHAT IF?" I said paranoid.

"Exactly why we got you this little guitar that you can pretend to play if they do ask those questions. just put it on you belt loop!" Keaton said handing me a little guitar keychain

"Thank you guys I love you so much!" I said hugging them all.

"We have to go hop in the jeep" Wesley said

"Shotgun!" I shouted running to the front seat with my board in my hands and bag in my back.

"Hurry up we have to be there in fifteen minuets." I said as Keaton ran to the car and hopped him. With that Drew drove off in the direction of the news place. we got there with three minutes to spare.

"Hello miss Maranda I'm Jamie. Nice to meet you!" A blonde hair girl said. she must hate here job.

"Nice to meet you to!" I said with a smile

"So what what can we expect from you this week!" she asked with a fake smile

"Well tomorrow me and my friends are driving to Chicago. So I'm going to make Blog and vlog our trip with some pit stops and you guys will get to meet my friends." I said

"What does your family think about you going to Chicago by yourself?"

"They are fine with it!" I said lying.