YouNow & Practice Make perfect

*EDITED*

As soon as I got down stairs and had the guys leave the room till I said the magic words 'Chocolate'.

After about a minute or two some one asked what my favorite candy was and I said 'CHOCOLATE' and the guys jumped in the camera.

"So guys I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. Me and my friends are going to go to Chicago next week. Can u guess what is going to be in Chicago next Friday?" I said into my camera I got so a lot of different things but one person got it right and his name rings a bell. His user name was R_Shecks. As in Ryan Sheckler. 'holy shit' I thought to my self

"At r_shecks you are right on the dot. Street league skateboarding is going to be in Chicago next Friday so get you tickets now. And one of us standing here are going to be competing " I said and people started to say Austin or Wes or Alex or Drew or Keaton. As the person who was going to be competing. Once again Ryan Sheckler commented

"Wow R_Shecks you have it right again. I'm going to be the first girl to make it this far. And I will be the first person to get a ten on a trick I'm flunking positive of it." I said with a smile. Some people asked about life and about my family my brother and my mom.

"So as you guys know my mom went missing last year and they recently found her in a garbage bag. That's why Alex Austin Robert and Zach are here. And well Wesley Keaton and drew live in this house so yeah. I have decided to live with these three boys until they find out who did it." I said telling my fans what happened.

These are some of the comments that I gots

(Names not real)

Magcon_tour: I'm sorry to here about your lose but it was nice to meet you yesterday your trick were Freaking amazing see you next Friday. Me and the boys and Mahogany got our tickets.

~Carter

BaeCam200- I'm sorry for you lose momma Juliet was so sweet.

NASHty_4u- I'm not sorry for your lose a bitch like you shouldn't have parents like momma Juliet and Zayn. Your a bitch just go die in hell

R_Shecks- that sucks girl let's hug it out at street league Ik how I would feel if I lost my mom. And don't listen to what that bitch said above don't take your life because some one said to.

M_Juliet:) : I'm so great full to have most of you guys. Thanks R_Sheck that was good prep talk. And hey Magcon_tour it was amazing seeing all of you behind stage and on stage.

Then I started to talk again because people wanted to know who the other two boys that were here.

"So u guys have meet my coaches. This is MANNY! And this is RYAN." I said but screamed their names with a smile on my face

My Juliet's started to comment like crazy. This like 'Ryan's hot' or 'Manny hot' or 'damn girl you have a lot of hot friends' and then of course you always have that one girl who say ' will you marry me'. Of course I still got hate but I can handle a little.

Then one of the big question popped up. They asked about Zach. I could feel a teal come down my face.

"Um so you guys know that Zach was shot 4 years ago today. And I moved here last year on our birthday. But I didn't want to because my twin brother Zach was still in a coma. He woke up from a coma for about ten minutes enough to give him my present and say see you later. He did get to see my birthday present I got him. It was a scrap book of picture of us growing, some with family some with friends some with just the two of us. So after I gave it to him I hugged him cause he said thank you. It was the last hug I had with my brother. He later died in my arms as he said good bye to me." I said with tears coming down my face I got up and cleaned up my face.

And then walked back in to the room that we were doing the YouNow in. While I was gone some asked for a room tour or a house tour. So I gave them both. We walked out of the living room and in to the kitchen and started there.

Then we made our way up stairs finally we went in to my room. It's not messy. My room has one purple wall and the rest of the walls are white. I have a white comforter with black designs on it. I have a black cushion chair that has two black designed pillows on it. One has the Eiffel Tower on it and the other one has a chandler. My closet is connected to my bathroom.

We finish the house tour there. Some had commented about the outfits I was going to wear to street league. So I said this

"I'm going to make a YouTube video for you guys. You guys get to pick what I bring with me. And what outfits I wear when I'm competing. So that video will be up soon. I will put it on my snapchat timeline. If you don't have my snapchat it is the same as my account on YouNow and twitter and YouTube. So it's M_Juliet:).(made up). I love all of my Romeos and Juliet's. I'll do a spree later on twitter so keep an eye out. I will snap some of you if you snap at me. I might even call some of you. I love you and peace out" I said as I turned the camera off.

"I'm going to go make a quick short video of my out fits so if any of you want to help follow me and if you don't stay here." I said and they all followed me to my room.

" I'm only aloud to use my regular board so keep that in mind." I said as I pulled out outifts that I liked.

~