The mall

*EDITED*

"Well you came to the right place. What type of broad are you looking for." Manny
"I want a penny board! But I want it to be like a neon color and dark color mixed." I said looking up at the penny broads "Like that red and black one. With 2 black wheel, 2 red wheel."I added in with a smile
"Damn girl you got some style. But you know what would be even better." Manny smiled and questioned me
" what some SUPERMAN stickers. ."
"Yea."
"That's how my other one it at home exempt is full of the joker and penguin. One of my fans made it for me. Then died in my arm while I was saying thanks to him."
"That is a sad story sorry to hear that."
"I know it is. And the saddest thing was . It was my older twin brother." I said not crying because I have been used to talking about it.
"Sorry?" Was all he could say.
"It's okay I shouldn't of brought it up" I said smiling.
"Soo..... About the stickers" he said trying to change the subject.
"Yeah! I want superman stickers galore. Like 10 of them Please"
"Yea! Here you go the total is 120.39"he said and I handed him a one hundred dollar bill and two twenties and .39¢.
"Keep the change" I said with a smile.
"Thanks have a great day . Oh and here" he said handing me my recite then I flipped it over because it read to flip it over and there was his number, address and deeds to meet him tomorrow here at 12:30 for lunch. When we went in to Hollister I put Manny's number in my phone and said I will meet him there. Them he sent me a picture of himself on snap chat. He had a big smile on. He looked so happy.then I sent I'm a pic of me looking sad and wrote ' I'm bored and tired. My new bored rides amazingly thanks :).' Then sent it with in seconds I got a video of Ryan acting stupid . I laughed and every one looked my way. I went red.
"Come on guys I want to go I'm hungry."
"Ok ok we are going."
"Yay! Then we are going to my store" I said because I wanted to go into Victoria secrets , forever 21, journey, hot topic,and into pacsun.
"Fine"
As we walked to the food court people started to surround me. You know why they did so. 'Great now I can't go anywhere with my best friends. Just because they are all famous. And now I can't make any normal friends. Well I have Manny and Ryan but that two,' you thought to yourself.
"I want subway and skittles , Maranda you want subway and skittles to right." Alex asked you . Boy, this boy and skittles. But I can't say any thing about him because I also love subway and skittles.
"Yes please " I said with a smile.
"Coming right up." Alex said also with a smile
You finally got your food and was the last one eating.
"I'm full." I said I only ate like half of my sandwich and three skittles.
"Save it for later. " Drew said
"Ok. Now to my stores.Victoria secrets first , then forever 21, then journey, the. hot topic, Ron Jon,and finally into pacsun , wait I forgot lids.." I said . And ran into Victoria secrets. I got some bra and panties. I also got a pair of sweat pants that have pink on the back and my name going down the left leg. I then left and meet the boys out side because they didn't want to go in well besides Wesley. Then we went into forever 21. We all looked around and I ended up getting two pair of hoop earrings. Then I went into journey and got this awesome pair of hello kitty high tops and also this cool pair with comic books in it. Then into Hot Topic my favorite store. In here I got a Janoskians t-shirt, and emblem 3 t-shirt, a new lip piercing, a new belly button piercing and a new tongue piercing. Then I went into pacsun. And got a cute blue and purple bikini, two young and reckless beanies and four different young and reckless SnapBack. I also got a born a lion hoodie. Then I went into Ron Jon. Also my favorite store. Here I got new wheels for my other board at home, three strapless dresses, two SnapBacks, and a new bag that can hold my board. Finally I went into lids because you can never go wrong with hats or beanies. In here I got like 55 hats. No joke. I got a DC Beanie, an im5 beanie an Austin Mahone beanie, a To Be One SnapBack, and I got a SnapBack for all of my friends and also some for the Magcon boys and To Be One.
"Can we go now my feet hurt." All of the boys wined.
"One more store but you guys can stay out here." I said walking to my favorite shoe store. In there I got a pair of sparkly 7'heels, a new pair of DC , a pair of thigh high brown boots, three other pairs of heels, a pair of glow in the dark vans, and a pair of the galaxy vans, and finally a pair of chuck Taylor's.
"Took you long enough."
"We can go know. Hey guys what hotel are you staying at" I asked The Texas boys
"Holiday inn"
"Yay! Hey drew can you go home and get the car form me." I said
"What's in it for me." He said . I got a good one for him.
"You won't have to hear me whining all the way home . Also you won't have to hold any of my bag if we were to walk home now." I said and he rode off into the night and about five minutes later he pulled up in a jeep with the top on.
"Thank you drew. Now boys help me load my stuff into the car." I said telling the boys to help
"Good job. Now hand me my Lio."
"Who is Lio ." Alex asked
"My puppy you idiot."
"Hey that wasn't nice."
"You know you love me."
"Your right." With that they left to go to there hotel and I went with Drew Keaton and Wes
"I'm tired take me home ." I said
"You can't go home. Remove what happened today"
"What wait happened today?" I asked