Back then

*EDITED*

Hi I'm Maranda . I'm 16 years old. My mom remarried to my STEPFATHER who might I add, hate my guts for no flunking reason. They wanted to move to California and because my mom was still alive I had to go. Let me tell you, my Stepfather was not so happy about that. I had to leave all of my friends behind. I even had to leave my twin brother behind because he was in the hospital in a coma.

He was shot three times. Did I want to leave him there? Hell no, I didn't want to leave him there. I begged my mom to let me stay here at least until he wakes up. But no it alway Zayn this or Zayn that. Can we not focus on Zayn but on your own flunking daughter?

The day we moved to California, was the day Zach, my twin brother, died in my arms. While I said my last goodbye. I will never forget seeing Zayn laughing with my mom while I was crying, because my first ever best friend just died I'm my arms. My friends Alex, Austin, Robert, & Zach met up with me at the hospital and were in the room with me when Zach died in my arms.

I was crying in Alex's shirt. They saw how my so called "parents" laughed and didn't shed one tear. You are probably asking your self where is her real father? My real dad died when Zach was shot so about 2 years ago. If I wasn't at home I was ether at my dad's grave or at the hospital waiting for Zach to wake up.

I told the guys that when I'm 18 I would move back. I'm now 17 my birthday is soon though and I will keep my promise I made with my friends no matter what.