#12

Sorry you guys had to wait a while for this chapter, and its a little shorter than usual but I've been pretty busy...

Both their lips collided and Star gasped at the contact. Marco pulled Star's waist closer to him and she hugged him tighter. Marco ran his right hand though her golden hair.
They both pulled away and let go of each other, both their bodies were hot from nerves and they just stared right at each other.
Star began to giggle, and Marco joined her.
"Today has been eventful, but thanks for everything Marco," Star calmed down and rested her head on Marco's shoulder as they stared into the distance.
"Yeah," he paused, taking this chance to rest his head on Star's, "I guess it has been."
Star breathed in heavily and caught a waft of Marco's scent.

..*..

"Marco! Diaz!" Marco heard Star shout while he was in the bathroom.
"Wait there Star!" Marco laughed as he joined her in the living room.
"Can we watch a movie?" Star pulled out a disc, "I just found out our tv has a DVD player!" Star sounded pretty excited over something so small, but she had been pretty excited recently.
"Okay, Okay," Marco switched the tv on and sat next to Star.

..*..

Star cuddled up to Marco's chest as he ran his hand through her hair.
"It's crazy to think that your gonna be a queen soon isn't it?" Marco blurted out sleepily.
"Please don't bring that up, I'm not looking forward to leaving everyone, all my new friends," she sighed sadly.
"Hey," Marco paused and pulled her on top of him so she was sitting on his stomach, "don't worry about it, Star, worry about it when it happens," he smiled gently.
Star smiled wearily and brushed her hair from her face.
Star leaned down and placed a tender kiss on his lips.
She tried to regain her position, but Marco pushed her head towards him and carried on kissing her.
Star pulled herself back up and fixed her hair, she was breathless from the sudden contact.
"Marco, I guess we aren't watching this movie then are we?" Star goggle tenderly and turned off the tv. She snuggled up to Marco under the covers.
"I guess not," Marco wrapped his arm around her shoulder and put his head on hers, her hair smelt strongly of vanilla.
Marco closed his eyes and fell asleep to the soft snores of his new girlfriend.

..*..

"Marco, I don't want to go to class!" Star whined as Marco tried to get out of bed.
"Star, come on, we have to go!"
"Stay a little longer, it's cold and you're warm," Star groaned and hooked her arms and legs around Marco's arm.
Marco groaned and gave up, closing his eyes and falling back to sleep almost instantly.

..*..

"Star, we are going to be late!" Marco panicked as he ripped himself away from Star and ran to the bathroom to get ready.
"Can we just skip class??" Star paused and raised her voice, "Please!?"
"Star, I wish we could, but we can't," Marco chuckled.

..*..

Star and Marco went found a seat in the classroom.
"This is going to be so boring..." Star whined.
The teacher walked in minutes after, they were lucky they even arrived on time.
Marco hung his arms by his side and slouched in his chair, he huffed before yawning and rubbing his eyes.
Star reached out and grabbed Marco's hand, squeezing it gently and reassuringly. She began to intertwine their fingers and rub the back of his hand. Marco looked at her and smiled.

"I love you, butterfly," Marco smirked and blushed.

..*..

As soon as class ended, Star rushed out and ran straight back to her room, not bothering to wait for Marco, and she didn't plan on going to class, she sat on her bed and pulled her phone out, dialling her mother's number.

Moon picked up and spoke with a tone of annoyance, "Star, I'm very busy, what's wrong?"

Star took a deep breath, "Mother, I think I need to tell you something..."