#19

"What?!" Ludo looked shocked.

He opened his mouth to call Toffee, but Star quickly shot one her most powerful spells at him, causing him to hit the floor with a loud 'bang'.

Star rushed over to the door, refusing to let Ludo escape her grasp, she shot another spell at him, and continued to shoot spells until she became tired.

Ludo lay on the ground in defeat, and Star wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"What's going on in here?" Toffee's voice came from the other side of the door, "is everything okay?"

Star heard the door creak, so she hid behind the table that her wand was resting on before she grabbed it.

She suddenly lost all confidence in what she was doing, Toffee was powerful, and he could make her life a living hell if she tried anything. Star covered her mouth and rested her head against the side of the table, clutching her wand in her hand tightly.

"Ludo! Wake up!" Toffee suddenly cried out, making Star jump.

Star regained her confidence and stood up, pointing her wand at Toffee.

"Toffee!" she screamed.

He turned to look at her, and scowled, "I trusted you Butterfly!" he launched at her and tackled her to the ground.

Star began to shoot spells at his face, but he managed to hold her hands to the ground, she kicked her feet and managed to get a hit on him, he clutched his stomach in pain, giving Star a chance to wriggle out of his grasp. She stood up and pointed her wand at Toffee's face.

She cast a spell which managed to finish him off. He hit the ground tragically next to Ludo.

Star sighed and stole the keys to Marco's cell from Toffee's belt.

..*..

"Star!" Marco ran to the cell bars.

"Its over, they're gone, we can leave now." Star said simply and unlocked the door.

"You're all bruised and bloody, what happened?" Marco ran over and hugged her.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I got into a fight with Ludo and Toffee, but it's okay, it's over," Star smiled, she missed hugging Marco.

"Can we please leave now?" Marco let go of her.

Star nodded "lets go to Mewni, I have to speak to my parents, and you can meet them."

Marco went pale, "what? Already? I thought we were waiting until university was over?"

Star shook her head, "there's no point in going back there now, no one knows who we are, Ludo's spell, remember?"

"Oh, I remember." Marco looked at the ground sadly.

"Come on, let's go," Star held out her hand and Marco took it gently.

..*..

"Mother!" Star shouted as she dragged Marco inside her castle.

"This place, is so... nice!" Marco said happily as he was pulled over the throne room.

"Star!" Moon got up and ran over to Star, pulling her into a hug, "you did it! I'm so proud of you!"

Marco stood behind them awkwardly.

"And this must be Marco?" Moon smiled at him and Marco waved.

"Sure is!" Star smiled.

"Maybe I doubted you Star, I guess you are ready to become Queen..." Moon sighed.

"Can we discuss this over dinner? I feel like I haven't eaten in weeks!" Star's stomach rumbled over the thought of food.

"Yes, but please... put some more... appropriate clothing on..." Moon said as she noticed Star's outfit.

..*..

"And that's how I got rid of them both!" Star said excitedly as she finished her meal.

"That's amazing, Star." River said happily.

"Do you think she's ready to become the Queen, with Marco of course, he's a nice human..." Moon asked River.

Stars eyes lit up, "really?"

"Yes, I think she's ready..."