A Little Bit Obessesed

You know those little obsessions you get when you meet someone? They completely consume your life and you can't think about anyone but them. It gets so bad that you spend every waking and sleeping moment thinking about them.

That's where I was at. My head was filled with delusions and thoughts about my best friend and I could feel myself falling deeper, harder.

My fingers trembled around the neck of my guitar and I could feel the sweat breaking out on the back of my neck. My eyes were wide open and the snoring of my bands mates was filling the hotel room.

I needed to do it.

I needed to get him to notice me.

I, Frank Iero, needed my best friend to pay attention to me. And I was willing to do anything.

I held the guitar tighter and took a deeper breath, raising the freshly cleaned and shiny white guitar above my head, staring down at at the hard black coffee table sitting between the two black couches. My breathing got harder and I swung down, the guitar making compact with the table and shattering into pieces, the neck dangling from my fingers.

In under to seconds, the lights to the room were flicked on and everyone was scrambling out of their beds, worried and surprised looks on their faces.

"What the fuck happened?" Bob asked, his voice dark and gravelly.

Tears sprung to my eyes unwillingly and I felt my body start shaking uncontrollably. I dropped the neck of the guitar in the pile at my feet.

After weeks of Gerard avoiding me because of what happened, he was finally looking at me. His arms wrapped around me, like a best friend's would, and he hugged me tight to him. "Jesus, Frank...I thought you were hurt..."

My throat swelled and I sobbed into his shoulders, the tears pouring out without me trying to stop them.

After weeks of being ignored, pushed aside, and neglected, I was finally in his arms.

I lept into the bus and swung my head to the beat of the song playing in my headphones, my fingers playing notes that weren't even right. I spun around and saw Gerard standing in the doorway, a smirk set on his face and a coffee cup in his hands. My cheeks flushed and I pulled my headphones off. "Aha...hey Gee...".

"Hey Frank. Enjoying your jam session?" He asked, his eyebrows raising.

"Y-yeah."

He grinned and shrugged. "Don't be embarrassed. I do it too."

I nodded and sat down, swinging my ear phone cord and humming to myself. I watched as Gerard crossed over to his bunk and tucked his sweater into it, sipping his coffee. I watched as he fixed his hair. I watched as he took his shirt off and replaced it with a tighter, better looking Misfits T-shirt.

"Are you staring at me, Iero?" He asked, his regular friendly smile turning into a full on devilish, sexy smirk.

"N-no!" I stuttered, trying to hide my blushing face.

He walked over to me and smirked even darker, his coffee cup tipping slightly to spill the contents all over the crotch of my jeans. I gasped and squirmed uncomfortably. Not because it was hot but because the feeling of the damp material rubbing against my obvious hard on was turning me on even more.

"Oh jeeze, I'm sorry." Gerard batted his eyelashes, throwing the empty cup in our trash.

"I-it's okay. I-I can change." I said, standing and heading to the bunks.