The Thrill

WARNING: This is fraycest. There won't be a shit ton of waycest but there will be some heavy kissing and maybe some touching. Haven't decided yet.

    Frank was sitting in the living room of his hotel room when he heard the door click open. He didn't bother looking up to see who it was. He knew it was one of the band members so he didn't worry about it. He just continued the small sketch he was drawing on the notepad he always had with him. He was just about to add the eyes to the sad looking girl when he heard a slight gasp and a wet sound.

      Slowly, Frank looked up. And what he saw was hotter than anything he had ever seen.

     Gerard had Mikey pinned to the wall in the hallway, their mouth stuck together in a sloppy, wet kiss. Gerard's hand were holding Mikey's waist tightly while Mikey tugged at Gerard's hair, letting out soft mewls of approval.

       Frank swallowed. He could barely move. All that moved was his fingers which twitched. He could feel his length becoming hard in his jeans and he longed to take all his clothes off and fuck himself until he couldn't stand it. Seeing the Way brothers kissing was one of the dirtiest, most wrong things he had ever seen.

        And he fucking loved it.

       Just the way Gerard began sucking on Mikey's jaw and neck made Frank breathless.

       Frank locked eyes with Mikey and felt his length twitch from the lust in the younger brother's eyes.

         In seconds, Mikey had shoved Gerard off and was staring at the floor, blush covering his face. Gerard stared at Mikey for a minute before turning his head to Frank and staring at him. His mouth was open slightly with unspoken words and his eyes were wide. Without saying anything, he crossed the room and grabbed Frank's hand, pulling him towards the younger brother who was still blushing. "Oh come on Mikey! Frank here is gonna join us."

        "W-what!?" Frank asked, his voice high pitched and strangled from his nerves. Sure, watching the Way brothers make out and touch each other was hot. But he knew that having sex with both of them would make him explode.

         "Sure, why not?" Mikey said, his nervousness gone and a slight smirk on his face. He cupped Frank's cheek gently and pulled their heads together, slamming their lips against each other's.

          Frank couldn't believe this. "Mmph..." Was all he managed to get out between the hot, steamy kisses Mikey was planting on his now swollen lips. He would probably cum just from having the two brother's kiss him. Or at least that's what it felt like. His length was so swollen and throbbing it felt like it was going to burst.

             "Tut tut, Mikes. Don't hog him." Gerard teased, grabbing Frank's hair and tilting his head back roughly, attaching their lips.

             Mikey ran his fingers up Frank's back, making the youngest boy arch into the oldest, their bulges hitting each other hard. Frank yelped, pulling back from Gerard's mouth, and stepped back, covering himself.

               Gerard furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong, Franky? You don't want us to fuck you?" He asked, wrapping an arm around Mikey's waist. He started kissing his younger brother's neck and Frank watched as Mikey's eyes closed and his mouth opened as soft moans escaped. Mikey licked his dry lips and dug his nails into Gerard's shoulder.

               "G-Gee..." Mikey moaned, his voice hoarse.

              Frank felt jealousy surge through him. He wanted both of them to be paying attention to him instead of each other. So he did the first thing he could think of. He shoved them both into the bedroom. He pushed Gerard on the bed and straddled him, grinding against him and rolling his head back as pleasure shot up his spine. He glanced at Mikey and saw him palming himself through his jeans, his eyes locked to the place where Gerard and Frank were grinding against each other.