Twice The Work (Part Two)

After reaching Mikey's house -which is actually a really nice apartment- they pull me inside and up to the pent house which is where Mikey lives. I stumble through the door, Gerard and Mikey behind me, and brace myself on the glass table just inside the door. I look up and my jaw drops at the apartment before me.

It's an open concept apartment with one whole wall that's basically made of class with metal bars holding the glass panes together. The floor is dark hardwood that's polished to a shine and the walls are a nice, warm white that make the entire apartment glow. The only two rooms that aren't separated from the main room are the bathroom and the kitchen. Most of the furniture is black, white or red. The bedroom is on a raised platform that have four steps leading up to it. The walls there are a navy and so is the roof.

"Holy shit." I hiss, standing straight and trying to gather myself before anything happens. It feels like I just stumbled into paradise. Literally.

"Mmph..." Someone grunts behind me.

I turn and see Mikey pinned to the wall, Gerard attacking his neck with his fingers in Mikey's mouth. Mikey sucks and licks at Gerard's fingers, his eyes closed as Gerard's free hand travels down to Mikey's bulge.

I groan and start palming myself, leaning on the table behind me.

"Ah-ah!" Gerard scolds, pulling away from Mikey to grab me with his slicked finger. He tilts my jaw up and pushes the wet fingers to my lips, smirking. "Suck."

I take the fingers in my mouth and let Gerard and Mikey lead me up the four steps to the bedroom. Before I know it, my clothes are thrown everywhere and I'm lying on Mikey's bed, my legs spread with Mikey between them, sucking me while Gerard makes out with me. I moan into Gerard's mouth as Mikey takes all of me and thrust up, gagging Mikey a little. I pull away from Gerard. "S-sorry."

Mikey grins and goes back to sucking, his tongue swirling around me, making me squirm. He hums and pulls off. "Hey Gerard?"

"Mm, yes Mikes?" Gerard says, turning to look at his brother.

"I thinks I still have some of those toys..." Mikey smirks.

Gerard chuckles. "Go get them."

I lie back as Gerard kisses all over my chest and thighs, never touching the area I really want him to touch.

Six hours ago, Gerard and Mikey were my least favourite teachers. Now, they're definitely my favourite.

Mikey comes back with a box and Gerard turns away from me, searching through it. I sit there, trying to steady my breathing as Mikey pumps me, not really paying attention to me as he suggests toys to Gerard. I watch as Gerard pulls down out of the box and whimper when I realize it's a vibrator. "I...I..."

"What? You don't want to use it?" Gerard asks.

I shake my head. "Not really..."

"Alright. It's not like we were gonna force you to. I mean...what we're doing is already kind of illegal so..." He shrugs and pushes the box away, climbing over me to start kissing me again. He groans into my mouth and I look around him to see Mikey thrusting his fingers in and out of Gerard, a slight smirk stretched across his face.

I feel something push through my entrance and my jaw drops as I realize Mikey is fingering me too. I arch into Gerard at the same time as he arches into me and my bare length rubs his thigh, making me whimper again.

"Mm...Both of you are so fucking tight..." Mikey says, leaning forward to place a few kisses on Gerard's spine. "Jesus..."

"O-Oh! Mikey! Right there..." Gerard squirms above me, rolling himself on his brother's fingers.

Mikey pulls his fingers out of both of us and Gerard spins around taking Mikey in his mouth as he pumps me. I buck up and suck on two of my fingers before pushing them into Gerard who is already wet with Mikey's spit. I thrust them in and out and Gerard's hand quickens, squeezing me as he pumps and twists.

"Fuck, Gerard..." I groan, thrusting my fingers deeper.

"Me first!" Mikey calls, shoving Gerard off me and lining up. He thrusts into me quickly and I yelp, digging my nails into his back and arching against him. He thrusts hard and fast and each time, he gets deeper and deeper and goes harder and harder.

I drag my nails down his back. "Ooohhh Mikey! I'm gonna-"

Mikey quickly pulls out of me and yanks my hair, pulling me towards him. My mouth closes around his length and I suck and lick at it until he releases in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I swallow most of it and lick my lips which are slick and sticky.

Gerard groans and pulls me on top of him, lining himself up and slowly pushing into me. He grips my hips tightly and starts grinding me on him. I feel him angle inside me and hit the one spot that gives me non-stop pleasure. He thrusts into that spot time and time again until I'm screaming and leaning on the wall for support. Gerard releases inside me and pulls me down for a kiss. "God...You still taste like Mikey..."

"Mmph..." I grunt against his lips.

He thrusts up into my spot once more and I release all over his chest. I groan and fall forward, my body tired and sore. I roll off of Gerard and feel him slide out of me. I'm still full of him and it starts dripping down my thighs and onto the sheets.

Mikey raises my hips a little and starts licking me clean, his tongue dipping into me. When he's done, I collapse on the sheets again and bring a pillow to my chest, cuddling it to me. The pillow is removed from my grip and Gerard slides into my arms, wrapping his own around my. Mikey slides in behind me.

"Does this mean I don't have to hand in my assignment?" I ask.

Gerard and Mikey chuckle but stop soon after starting. "No."