Why won't you tell them?

If Devin had a power, it would be the power to convince. He could probably talk his way into making you believe in anything. If he wanted to, he could make you believe pink elephants exist and that pigs could actually fly. 

Though this wouldn't help me even more when the guy knows how to use his hands and roam all over my body. Making my mind into nothing but a jumble mess of thoughts. In that condition, he could make me agree to almost anything or everything.

==== A small (steamy) section, for some enjoyment ====

It was a Sunday night and both he and I were taking a bath together. 

"Tomorrow, we going to meet your family to discuss our course of action about their case," Said Devin.

"Mhmm..." I couldn't really grasp what he was saying properly. Devin had me sitting in between his legs and had his hand in between my thighs, stroking me to full.  

My body shuddered everytime his thumb played with my sensitive tip, and the feeling of his hand rubbing it softly

"We decided to give the case to Simon, our newbie intern. That way costs can be lowered because of his slight inexperience. But don't worry, I'm his senior and supervisor, I'll be assisting and giving him advise and makes sure he knows what he has to do. Also if anything were to happen to Simon, I will be put in-charge of your family's case." 

"Ah," I wasn't really listening to his explanation. He was keeping my focus elsewhere. Like feeling his fingers playfully stroking my inner walls. Everytime he gently stretched me, the water would seep in. The sensation wasn't terrible, just... weird. 

"It's a tough case, but not impossible to win," Devin took a nip on the bud of my ear while plunging in his fingers more deeper than before. 

"AH!" 

He made a direct hit to my sweet spot and my body instinctively tensed in response. 

It annoyed me just how calm the guy is being, able to speak while I can't even utter a simple syllable. I wouldn't know him being aroused as I am, without feeling him at full erect. Unmistakably, I felt it prodding proudly behind my back. I couldn't comprehend how he could remain cool, with how hard it was standing. 

"It will be a very busy morning, tomorrow," Devin let out a sigh, while he continued to rub me close to completion. His fingers inside, now rubbing my inner sides and avoiding my special spot.

I'm not sure how long he is planning to do this, stringing and winding me up while making this conversation. He was basically talking to himself, my mind isn't able to grasp anything at the current moment. There was only one thing I wanted and my mind is clear about it. That one goal. 

While Devim continued to talk, I turned around and put my hand over his mouth. "Please some other time," I whined. I was desperate and nearly begging him to just get on with it.

Devin chuckled, clearly knowing what is it I want. He took my hand and kissed the palm. "Sorry,"

He then pulled his fingers out and grabbed both sides of my hips. Gently, he lifted me up and angled himself on my prepared entrance. 

"Slowly," Devin whispered, as he lowered me down on his harden shaft. 

The water made it more slippery and he entered me without resistance. Devin went at a slow steady pace, edging himself deeply inside. When it was nearly all in, Devin suddenly plunged in the last bit, till the hilt. Him completed engulfed within.