"Hey Scotty" Harry says quietly into the receiver.

"Hey Haz, how's Lou? I've tried to call his phone he isn't answering, figured you guys were busy" Scott teases

"Ha-Ha, not that its any of your business. I think his phone is flat" Harry says.

"Well tell him to charge it for me" Scott says fondly, typical Louis

"Sure I'll find it and do it, he's fast asleep, zonked out about an hour ago, do you mind if he stays?" Harry asks.

"Of course not, is he okay?" Scott asks.

"He's quiet, didn't eat much, but he's not sick, just tired I think" Harry says.

Scott sighs.

"I'm worried about him" Scott says Earnestly.

"I've got him Scott, I won't let anything happen to him" Harry says.

"I know Haz, I trust you I just....he's not sleeping, not eating" Scott says upset.

"He's just lost his best friend, just found his best friend dead, just give him a bit of time" Harry says as he looks over to the gorgeous boy in his bed, he reaches out and thumbs his soft cheek, smiling.

"You're right, I just don't want to miss the signs to step in" Scott says.

"We'll know, he's okay I promise. I'll have him home by lunchtime tomorrow" Harry says.

"Thanks H, give him a sneaky kiss for us" Scott says.

"That's to soft for me" Harry deadpans.

Scott laughs,

"Night Haz" Scott says

"Night" Harry replies and he hangs up the phone.

Harry goes in search of Louis phone and finds it in his bag, he puts it on charge next to the bed, before he cleans up Louis who doesn't even stir.

Harry settles down next to Louis and spoons him close, he's just about asleep when Louis phone comes back to life and it dings and buzzes non stop.

"What the?" Harry whispers, the boys couldn't have tried to call that many times.

Harry rolls over and sit up, he grabs the phone wanting to silence it before it wakes Louis. What he sees on the screen though has his blood boiling. Louis phone has over 400 messages all calling him a murderer and telling him to die.

Harry can't help but be furious going through them all, he doesn't hear Louis stir until he's calling his name.

"H?" Louis says groggily.

Harry looks around to Louis, his face angry.

"What's wrong, what did I do?" Louis panics, why is Harry looking at him like that.

"Apart from not telling one of us you're being harassed and abused, you haven't done anything" Harry says.

"What?" Louis asks as he sits up confused.

"The boys called, asked me to charge your phone, it came to life with over 400 disgusting messages of abuse" Harry says angrily.

Louis looks down upset, not wanting to look Harry in the eyes.

"How long?" Harry asks.

Louis shrugs.

"A week or so" Louis says.

Harry sighs, he's not mad at Louis, he shouldn't be taking his anger out on him.

"Why didn't you tell one of us" Harry asks gently.