10

"Please baby, just let me in" Harry says as he begs Louis to open his bedroom door.

The pet name sends shivers down Louis spine as he hears it from Harry's mouth, he sounds so genuine and Louis wants to believe that he was just doing his job, but he's so hurt and upset and a bit hysterical about it all if he's honest.

"Just go...gooo away" Louis manages, he's been upset and crying all afternoon, everything is getting on top of him, getting too much he can't breathe and he can't cope,

"I can't do that kid, I'm going to pick the lock if you don't open the door" Harry says.

Louis doesn't answer.

"Any luck?" Scott asks as he comes up behind Harry, Edward and Drew following.

"No, he's upset at me, he'll never forgive me" Harry says upset. He places his hands on his hips and sighs.

He came straight over after he and Scott finished their shift, he's been trying to coax Louis out of the room for the last half an hour, he refuses to give up.

"Kid, we are coming in there please just open the door to talk to us" Edward tries.

They then hear footsteps and Louis is flinging open the door. The sight before them breaks their hearts. Louis looks sick and pale and so so tiny. The kid looks devastated and broken.

"What do you want to talk about huh? About how I apparently killed Jax? How I snuck out my window to go and murder my best friend? You four are the only people that I trust that I thought would believe me, that should know how innocent I am, yet you're accusing me of sometimes so disgusting and awful. The fact you even think I'd do something like that, even for a second, makes me hate you all. You're supposed to be on my side, I didn't kill Jax but none of you believe me. I hate you all! I lost my best friend and none of you care, all you want to do is blame me for it. I didn't sneak out, I didn't do anything and I want you all to leave me the fuck alone" Louis yells angrily,

"Louis please babe, please listen to us" Scott tries.

"Listen to what?" Louis asks angrily.

"We were just doing our job, we're so sorry, we don't think you killed Jax" Scott says.

"Harry literally told me to confess and enter into a plea, how the fuck is that not telling me I'm guilty" Louis shouts.

"Watch your language, I don't care how upset you are" Drew says.

"I don't know what you want from me, I don't know how you think I'll ever forgive you. I'm probably going to go to jail for something I didn't do and all you can say is that you're doing your job?" Louis scoffs.

"Louis" Scott tries.

"You always told me that I meant more to you all than anything, that I'm your priority, I'm what's most important.....today I felt like you all hated me so much, that you all didn't think I was worth even standing up for. None of you have bothered, today your jobs were more important than me and you all hurt me more than ever, more than Jax dying, more than being blamed for it and even more than Mum and dad dying....please can you just leave me alone" Louis says.

He closes the door and locks it. The boys all have tears in their eyes and they feel utterly shit. They will do whatever it takes to make Louis forgive them.

.....

"Interview with Rhys King, commencing at 11:22am I am senior detective Scott Tomlinson and in the room with me is senior detective Harry styles and suspect Rhys king who has declined the right to an attorney" Scott says.