16

"Hey kiddo, you okay?" Harry asks as he walks into Louis room, Louis is sitting up on his bay window, head resting against the glass as he watches the snow fall.

"Yeah" Louis smiles.

Louis doesn't know what's wrong with him, he's been home three days and is still sore, still tired and still feels numb, like he can't cope with what happened. Which is so stupid because George didn't kill him and Jax is the one who lost his life but, George, his best friend threw him off a cliff and hated him so much he wanted to kill him. He can't think about it for long or he ends up in a panic attack, he's tried to come to terms with it all, but all that happens is that it all replays over and over and he ends up vomiting and panicking and he can't handle that anymore, blocking it out seems to be working.

Little does Louis know though, that he's been waking Harry up every night with nightmares, Harry has been able to calm Louis in his sleep and settle him but he and the boys want Louis to start talking.

"I've missed you" Harry says.

He saunters over, still in his work clothes, his black shirt unbuttoned to his chest, his tattoos on full display, his jeans sit snug on his amazing thighs and Louis thinks he looks gorgeous.

"Missed you too" Louis says as Harry takes his holster off and puts in on Louis desk, he makes his way over to Louis and sits next to him.

"How was your day?" Harry says as he reaches out to move Louis fringe off his forehead, kissing the scar above his eyebrow.

"Fine" Louis says a little breathlessly.

They stare at each other for a minute, the sexual tension growing.

"Harry" Louis whispers breathlessly,.

Harry cups Louis cheek,

"I'm right here baby" Harry says.

He leans in close and lets their breaths tingle over each other's lips, Harry can already taste the sweetness of Louis, he craves the feeling of Louis lips on his.

"Uhh" Louis whimpers, he wants Harry to kiss him, to touch him like he used to. Louis knows Harry has been so careful with him and doesn't want to hurt him but Louis needs Harry right now.

Harry leans the rest of the way in and it's instant fire for both of them, the kiss in intense and instantly heated. Harry's tongue goes straight in and Louis responds eagerly. It's been so long since they've been this close.

Harry moves Louis so he's straddling Harry's thighs, he doesn't break the kiss and their hands roam each other, Louis' find their way to Harry's hair and the back of his head where he pulls. Harry moans loudly before he's standing up and moving them both to the bed, again, never breaking the intense kisses they are sharing.

Harry hovers over Louis and grinds down on Louis growing hard on, Louis moans and Harry's cock is now fully hard.

"Okay?" Harry pulls back to make sure Louis isn't in pain or upset.

Louis nods frantically.

Harry smirks and he grabs Louis hand and moves it to the huge bulge in the front of his work pants.

"See what you do to me" Harry says sexily as he moves Louis hand up and down.

Louis brings his other hand to Harry's pants and he unbuttons his jeans, he slides them down with Harry's help leaving Harry in his boxers.

Louis then sits up and Harry lies down. Louis pulls the front of Harry's boxers down revealing Harry's hard, huge, pink length. Louis holds in his gasp at how big and perfect Harry is.