Author's Note

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported, inspired, and assisted me throughout this book. I, especially, want to thank you, the reader, for taking the time to stop by and reading my story. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you for even looking at a single sentence. I really just write for fun and not for fame. I write to entertain you. Therefore, I have a couple of questions, if you'd be so kind to answer in the comments down below.

1.       Did you enjoy this story? I really do acknowledge any and all feedback you guys have for me. However, if my story does suck, please let me down easy. I have feelings too, ya know!?

2.       Which character did you most identify with in this story? I certainly identify with Brenden. I wrote the character with myself in mind. But I'd like to know who you liked the best.

3.       Should I continue this series? I had a lot of fun writing this story, even though it was a LOT of work. I like the concept and the characters. Let me know if you feel the same way and if you'd like to read a Friendzoned 2 in the near future.

Again, I'd like to thank you all for reading. I truly love you guys so much.

Until next time,

                Betterknownas